Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Unable to join race room?

kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
When I click the race button it takes a few seconds and a box pops up and says "Unable to join race room, please try again" What do I do?

Comments

• trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    iOS or android?
  • Highway runnerHighway runner Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm having the same problem and turf wars started already I've gotta get on the track IM HOOKED ON THIS GAME
    I'm on iOS
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    still having this issue
    YES PLEASE FIX HALF WAY THROUGH FIRST Day of turf wars
    My wife and son are having the same issue or three screenames ar HIGHWAY RUNNER HIGHWAY RUNNER 2 HIGHWAY RUNNER 3
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    okay I will look through these today
  • kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I am ios as well. not sure if this has something to do with it but...noticed my wifi was turned off on my iphone. turned it on and it started working again. so maybe something to do with 3g service versus wifi?
    Ok missed one day of turf wars I'm going CRAZY cause I can't play. Talked to a friend he's having the same problem his username is WESMO
    Thanks. Well answered. I now go back and forth to whichever is running better.
  • Bebbo96Bebbo96 Registered Users 4 Posts
    hello and a bit of time that happens to me can you tell me how can I solve?
  • NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
    I have had this error happening for two days now I have missed turf wars...what can I do to fix this? I already emailed them but the turnaround time is ridiculous.. Im using a samsung galaxy s3
    wish I had an answer for ya but im on ios.
  • Jdmhatch99Jdmhatch99 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Wish I got a answer for my account jdmekhatch99
  • calislimcalislim Registered Users 23 Posts
    I am running android. And I am getting the same problem as everyone else. I was moving cars and this happened and it has not reversed. Ign calislim76. By the way. I had email support today. I was in a 10k turned into a pinks race with my stella and a rx7spec. Started great. I won..by 6 car lengths. Was sending to server then that -3 thing poped up and I ended up losing my car??? How??? And I won by a football field. This race occurred between 7 - Pm pst. Please help. That car was expensive to tuned and hours....to build. Thanks. Calislim76
  • Maxence7Maxence7 Registered Users 93 Posts
    Hello. I got the same problem. I was transferring cars to my new account and now I can't join a race room with my new account. Can someone help me please ? ID: MAXEEEEENCE On iOS
  • ShifterTabS8ShifterTabS8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still having this problem. Missed the turf already. Need help. Mine is android. It happen during the turf. After the bet, i've won then the game hang. When i log in, iwas not able to join any room. SHIFTERTABS8
  • Bo0berryBo0berry Registered Users 9 Posts
    I still can't get on it's been almost 2 days my account name is bo0berry23