Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Post Your Bug/Glitches Regarding Update Here

For those who have experienced much trouble after updating, please post your problem here. If you lost any cars or cash due to bugs/glitches you may post here and then PM me with the screenshots for the proof needed if you would like compensation. I can understand everyone's frustration and some players make it as if we the moderators don't play the game and experience the same issues as yourself. When posting please be respectful to all peers if you would like respect to be given back to you. You get a fair warning before infractions will be given out as a last resort.
Prev13

Comments

• KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    Smh the whole game is ruined. Fix all of it. There's nothing that doesn't need to be fixed. Every single last part of the game is now screwed.
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    Agreed again this whole game seems as if someone took a dump and then that dump threw up :l
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Fair warning before infractions???? That a crock of crap. Maybe if you fixed the update speed on the forum then you can say fair warning. I should post the comment i got an infraction on and lets see what the members have to say about it. I bet they would all quit.
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I dont know where to start , it is very laggy , the launchs are all out of time , when u try to scroll like in the garage its all jerky , trying to scroll looking at someones cars is almost impossible , i used to be able to just pop in and out of a room impossible now it just freezes , the whole deal is just really messed up now please remove the update
  • Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    Let see where do I begin! 1: constantly crashing 2: crashs after every two races 3: crashs after loading friends list 4: crashs while responding to team chat 5: crashs mid race 6: when waiting to reload after getting booted it says step 5 wait (30 seconds) then I have to restart the app cause it won't get the race results 7: mid chat with team race comes in and app crashes then the other racer gets points while I get booted 8: extremely laggy 9: the nos button is extremely far from the up shifting gear (and still only works when it wants to) and the gas pedel is way to big I'm on a iPad mini and the pedel is the size of my car.. Things I would like to see in return for this redonk update is go back to the older game style and just fix what is wrong not sugar coating the crappy game play with even dumber crap.. And this is all with in the first 1hr I been on for turf and honestly I'm kinda over playing this game due to the on going issues and nonething ever getting resolved. I haven't bought gems since the last big issues with the hacks and glitches and will NOT buy gems ever again until this game is fixed..
  • iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    Can we just uninstall the recent update and go back to the previous....???? Pleaseeeee... I feel as if I'm playing on an android! Which is super crappy... I appreciate the grachics and sound effects but the bugs and the lag is just too insane to play on.
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    is it true that android users have not been affected by this update? because if that is true that means two things. 1. unfair advantage for iOS. vs. droid users. 2. very very very sketchy this update would come out right before a one day turf event (droid users are only ones able to compete)
  • bubbamanbubbaman Registered Users 30 Posts
    problems ive had. cash disappears after you bet and they chicken out, reboot comes back. crashing in team chat when u are in a room. screen glitches or you dont shift from launch to 2nd. waiting on challenge and timer runs out and you are forced to reboot. im running latest io7 on a 4s thanks guys
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    The shift gears are way too small and super laggy. I could never complete all my shifts properly after this update.
    The gas pedals are so much laggy and I cant raise the RPM properly so I lost >90 % of the races after this update !!
    Please make the shift gears larger like b4 ( to the developers )

And like others said the garage is very jerky and in race lobby scrolling is super laggy and very difficult to do
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    This game used to be fun and I always looked forward to competing in turfs. Right now I honestly feel like many people on here that have already quit the game or are thinking about quitting. Let's see where do we start? Many people have already stated many of these problems but I am going to repeat many of them hoping that CIE will give a damn (which they obviously don't). Lag, lag, lag and more lag. The graphics took a step back and make the game look cheesy now. They were much better before. Who listened to the new sounds of the cars and thought they are an improvement? That person should be fired. Launching is now a complete adventure. Besides my launch button sticking several times (which never, EVER happened to me before this update), the timing of launches is completely off. The NOS button also sticks frequently and only works whenever it feels like it. The smooth, fluid motions are gone to be replaced by choppy, rough motions and once again, lag. The game has crashed and I have been kicked out more times today than every time combined before today. Have I mentioned the black screens and freezes yet? Every few races the app goes to the infamous black screen or just freezes and I once again have to reboot. As much as I wanted that new Javelin turf car before this update, I really couldn't care less anymore. If this is how the game is going to be now, I might as well just sell all my cars and quit the game like so many people have already done who are selling their entire accounts/garages/cars. Thanks for ruining the game.
  • FED EXPFED EXP Registered Users 272 Posts
    The funny thing is that they force you to update every single time. This **** update is worst than an alpha version, I can't do anything. Like someone said above, everything that worked before now doesn't work. The whole game is now a bug. I can't race, I can't see my cars, I can't see my friend list, chat is even worse than before, lag is ridiculous, loading takes ages. The app is literally unusable right now.
  • JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    I lost over one million seems as if when i go to garage then to lobby my money is disappearing i got 1mill from "thechosen1" and it was disappearing slowly so i closed the game opened it and its all gone fix this please
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Crashes when I race, crashes when I chat with a friend. Crashes when I breathe on it lmfao this is ridiculous! Crashes so much I can't tell u if any thing is wrong. This killed what was left of my team! I am done with turf and I am done with the excuses time to set up a paypal I guess.
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    I'm going to simply state one issue I had before the whole update, because I feel like it's still important to look into previous issues.
    I even made a thread about it, involving my supra. That's all im going to say. Screenshots were provided, and basically a glitch caused me to lose my car.
    Couple more glitches tonight caused me to lose a few others, but im not worried about those because I was playing to eventually lose those.
    Anyways, main point of this topic.
    Shifting and launches are a huge concern.
    I'm not going to be like other posters and tell you to reverse the update, because as forum moderators, I realize that is not in your power.
    Tons of people, myself included, have experience a horrible shifting issue. Getting stuck in 1st/2nd/3rd gear. Nos not working, etc.
    Basically causing us to lose races, money, cars, and more importantly the love for the game.
    Granted it is a new update i'll try and give it some time to let them fix all the minor bugs.
    Sound and graphics though, really? There needs to be more focus on performance sides of the game and not aesthetics, visuals, etc. Hope that made sense.
  • McshiftmasterMcshiftmaster Registered Users 158 Posts
    Android rivals , need I say more
  • SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Worst update ever for me..i think cie will lost many ip customer due to this failure update
  • McshiftmasterMcshiftmaster Registered Users 158 Posts
    I've noticed a money glitch when I eventually have a chance to race , it's steadily dropping without betting in races even the win money doesn't show up it just keeps dropping steadily between 500-1000 every race , I don't know how to do screenshots but if some one could tell me how I'll gladly post , also a lot of my cars have missing hoods , great time for an update that doesn't cie , good job!
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    I cant even get on. It keeps crashing. I cant even stay on long enough to let my team kno im having problems. ( which may lead me into getting kicked off ).
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    ^^^ I would like to just race and use the gems I've paid for. I'm lucky to get 3 races before game crashes. Then once I do race I'm just wasting gems and $$ because of everything else mentioned above. Ign: Allayna's Ma, using IPad, newest iOS. Please send me an android tablet for compensation so I can race ;). Thnx
  • Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Lag, Crash, Slow. Game Play should be their focus and not too much on aesthetics.
  • SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    Mainly crashes for me but at times dose lock up as well.i wish they did more testing before releasing this update.i had to quit the team I was on because I could win races thanks to the lag
  • Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    I've experienced only a couple of problems, my launch button doesn't work during a couple of races I lost a pink because of that. I already pm'd you what's the other thing that happened dj chris I also get sent back to my main screen while I'm in a lobby for no reason and that's so far what I experienced. I have trouble launching but that's just cause the timing is off some people complain about that but all you really have to do is practice. You weren't expected to get a 0.015 rt when you first played the game so now that there's a change to the game your not expected to get that 0.015 you just have to practice. Thanks mods hope this helps fixing some issues
  • HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Is that impossible let ios race ios and droid race droid
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    We all know that it's very laggy and the timing is very difficult for launching now. My main issue is that the launch button intermittently doesn't work at all. I've been racing with the cars that I'm most comfortable with launching and working around the other issues, but there is nothing I can do if it doesn't launch at all. It has also crashed and locked up numerous times. I played for 7 hours last night and had to restart about 30 times (not exaggerating btw). As a matter of fact, it just crashed as I was typing this without me touching at thing. It doesn't seem to like the team chat. I've been able to work around this and still turf, but the not launching/shifting issue has no work around. That needs to be a priority to fix. Thanks.
  • WadeDiazWadeDiaz Registered Users 100 Posts
    There's major lag when starting the race/ending, when shifting gears also. The screen looks terrible looks like I'm watching it in the lowest resolution for iphone
  • 1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    Lag is freaking horrible for one. The graphics are wayyyyyyy to big. I used to be able to get into a groove to go down the line, install parts and max out cars but now the graphics are so huge it'll take me forever to max out cars!!! and this counts alot when you are turfing and need to build cars fast, it's ridiculous. Also the launch button sometimes doesn't work when i clearly press it. This game is now NOT NEARLY as smooth as it was before. Also, the autocorrect for typing doesn't work anymore! You fix the whole people using ***** for swear words but fail at autocorrect? Why not merge android with OUR version instead, you know, the one you HAD LESS problems with :/
  • Valient2000Valient2000 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Where to start, I'm so sad that a game I have enjoyed playing has, in my opinion be ruined by the latest "upgrade". The graphics are now awful, huge ...... Makes me feel like I'm playing a game from year 2000. It's so clunky.... Pausing for breath between every operation, refreshing itself, delays and hangs all the time. Used to be smooth and easy to navigate, we now have constant delays when selecting cars, changing tracks, upgrading..... The sound has "improved" but who cares if it is at the expense of a complete retrograde graphics, operation, navigation disaster
  • Ubooman11Ubooman11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    These bugs have been probably already said but saying them again would reiterate them. The part menu is very glitchy. Scrolling through it is very laggy. The entire UI is a bit too large. I'm on an iPad mini. The scrolling in the lobby menu for racing is horribly laggy as well. Part upgrade don't apply right away ( i.e. I installed a new transmission and the shift speed didn't change until 5 mins later of installing.) Certain videos don't reward payouts. (Both for time reduction for installing parts and gem/money payout.) Linking a Google play/plus account to the iOs version isnt working (is it even possible)
  • DEVIANTDEVIANT Registered Users 22 Posts
    1. Graphics look like they're made for blind people. 2. Reaction times are longer than they used to be even though racers are racing the same as they ever did. 3. Chat has some weird text beside the keyboard (done, cancel) 4. Getting team chat messages and notifications from a team I am no longer a member of 5. Chat doesn't always work 6. Why, why, why oh why do iOS players have a Google Play option 7. Says my fastest time is 6.9 but it says my fastest car my ford focus (I must have done some serious tuning on that car) 8. The American muscle car sound is a nice touch but they need cleaning up 9. Why do engines rev almost unending even after my opponent and myself have long passed the Finnish line I will update my post as I remember the rest.
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Game looks like crap. Graphics are crap, Lag, no Autocorrect, Lag, Scrolling takes forever instead of one big swipe.., Lag, Sounds are horrendous, Nos and Launch don't work at times, Lag, Unfriendly UI, Crappy button layouts makes me miss shifts, Game crashes more often, RTs and countdown timer are wayyyy off(need to launch earlier), Games doesn't load at times, Lag, Getting race results rather race takes forever...and it's just Laggy everywhere. Please....do something if not a fix then bring back prior version