Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing rivals from 5s iOS user

EF LuckyEF Lucky Registered Users 50 Posts
It seems that I am not having the same issues as other iOS users I use my iphone 5s and it works fine... Here is the glitches and the things that dont happen to me that happen to other iOS users that I have found
-Revving feels weird like its slower so launch timing isn't the same feels like that I guess
-It seems hard to scroll through my garage or through the upgrades like left and right
-It seems glitchy not smooth like before when your racing down the street
-My launch, NOS and shift button all work perfectly
-My game has not froze once
-I am not missing money or cars after pinks or betting
-friends list is a little glitchy

Honestly the graphics or sounds aren't much better then before and I rather loose that better graphics and have a better performance game or new vehicles/upgrades. Another reason I dont like the graphics is because I feel that is what is making it glitchy.

IGN: "Boosted Lucky"

Comments

• red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    On the update notes it said optimized for iPhone 5. wtf cie what about most of your other players using older version phones. I have an iPhone 4s and the game sucks really bad now can't hardly play. After 3-4 races my app crashes n I have to reload the game. Do us all a favor and sell the game to supercell. They got there crap together.
  • McshiftmasterMcshiftmaster Registered Users 158 Posts
    Don't forget iPads , I was racing fine when turf started , now all of a sudden I can't do anything the game just crashes constantly
  • EF LuckyEF Lucky Registered Users 50 Posts
    I was just putting my expierecence so the developers can see what is going on and hopefully help sort out the whole thing... Even though the game works for me it's still worst then before.. Honestly this update was not needed other things need to be fixed before worrying about graphics and sound
    New update: game crashed for the first time scrolling through friends garage it crashed in the 45th or 46th car
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    please post your in game names as this will help me narrow the search. Game should play fine on a 4s
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Fox i have iphone 4 S it does not play nearly as well as b4 & crashes very often , it is very laggy & slow wen u go into a room & click on someone before it can load u get bombarded by the vulturs as i like to call them sitting in the room waiting on someone to come in (5-6) the launch is weird and the total speed of everything is different which messes up ur timing it it definatly a downgrade ign bikermikeyblack
  • EricsullyEricsully Registered Users 152 Posts
    Mine is crashing often scrolling thru friends etc. the launch timing on the tree is so off as well but those are the main things I've noticed
    IGN is: Boosted Lucky