Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HTC ONE M7 crash report

SD075SD075 Registered Users 2 Posts
As requested trough facebook: I have been playing RR for a few days on my HTC ONE M7 and I am experiencing alot of crashes. There are a few exceptions tho; -The daily races are 100% working -First race in campaign mode after starting the game is 100% working, 2nd race in a row is a crash for like 95% of the time -PvP crashes 99% altough I came across 3 players which can't be added as friends (button is missing somehow and can't be manually searched). Anyway, racing any of these 3 works 100% time after time. Sometimes when the game crashes it gives an error report, I'll try to upload screenshots of this asap! Cheers, Jurr I'll try to upload screenshots of the error

Comments

• Options
    ErziramErziram Registered Users 1 Posts
    +1 here, also on HTC One M7. Crash scenario is the same. Interesting thing about the add friends feature, will try that as well. Shame, cause when the game works I seem to like it a lot so far.

Specs: HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.3, Sense 6.0 (HTC Stock ROM)
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    SD075 wrote: »
    As requested trough facebook: I have been playing RR for a few days on my HTC ONE M7 and I am experiencing alot of crashes. There are a few exceptions tho; -The daily races are 100% working -First race in campaign mode after starting the game is 100% working, 2nd race in a row is a crash for like 95% of the time -PvP crashes 99% altough I came across 3 players which can't be added as friends (button is missing somehow and can't be manually searched). Anyway, racing any of these 3 works 100% time after time. Sometimes when the game crashes it gives an error report, I'll try to upload screenshots of this asap! Cheers, Jurr I'll try to upload screenshots of the error
    are one of the three racers velyson and another gtfreek and for the life of me i cant think of the third ones name? They are bots is why they cant be friended. Im having the same problem you are.
  • Options
    SD075SD075 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes indeed! Those are the ones. And mrGee if i'm correct.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    SD075 wrote: »
    Yes indeed! Those are the ones. And mrGee if i'm correct.
    Those are the bots. They are only in lobbies when they have less than a certain amount of players. Their cars and street cred are always comparible to yours. They only show to have one car in their garage although it changes depending on what you are driving and they cant be friended.
  • Options
    mhoo1mhoo1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Was this problem ever soved?? I'm having the same issue here.
  • Options
    mhoo1mhoo1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Solved????