Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Room rating caps

KingSlick13KingSlick13 Registered Users 55 Posts
All the veterans most likely know this. However this could be very helpful for the rookies. Rooms cap at these ratings 1609, 1613, 1619, 1623, 1629, 1633, 1639, 1643, 1649 I haven't checked higher but I assume the same pattern continues. So you shouldn't max every car if you're a legit racer. Go example if you max out at 1646 you're 3 points lower than the room you are in. You'd win more races if you tuned that car for the 1643 lobby. Every car you own should end with a 3 or 9. Hopefully this helps some people. Good luck and see you in the game. My gamer tag is Boston Strong

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    good stuff bro
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Awesome info bro!
  • Options
    XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    Great info!
  • Options
    KingSlick13KingSlick13 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Glad I could help out
  • Options
    MiccMicc Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've 1643 Mazda, Honda and Dodge Dart cars running 10.8-11 in these rooms.
    Why do I get always beaten by 10 -10.5 sec cars ?
  • Options
    MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I have a scion that's 1633. And it puts me in a room with vipers and everything else, I still race, can't win em all....
  • Options
    Canon GuyCanon Guy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I have the focus and I'm in a room with A class and up. It's rated at 1649. With NOS. Which by the way can you uninstall NOS?
  • Options
    Canon GuyCanon Guy Registered Users 63 Posts
    so the vipers in the room have a rating of 1649 or less? I also have a car at 1633 it get's 9.1's the cars in the room are all under 9 according to that list my 1933 should be the highest rating there. unless all are friends of one guy and are all over 1633?
  • Options
    CaprileoCaprileo Registered Users 12 Posts
    They have definitely changed the room caps. My ZR-1 was at 1659 and now I can tune it up to 1661 so far and still join the same room. And my Viper GTS-R is the same way.
  • Options
    CaprileoCaprileo Registered Users 12 Posts
    All I know is, one week you couldn't touch my 1659 ZR-1 with a win/lose ratio of roughly 9 out of 10 races won, and the next I couldn't win 3 out of ten ( not to mention that without changing anything to the ZR-1 from that one week to the next my cars rating went up 1 point to 1660). RR most definitely changed something.
  • Options
    BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    For some odd reason all my cars are .3 to .5 sec slower then they were. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this.
  • Options
    swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    my evo 8 is running .2 slower tonight but wasn't earlier today and I haven't changed anything and its a consistent .2
  • Options
    capt_seamencapt_seamen Registered Users 18 Posts
    #bumping for info