Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RR ELITES NEED. YOU !!!!!!!!!! 2k min...

1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
I've just taken over the team and looking for some team players that can easily pull a 2k minimum. I'm not asking allot. But I will be removing people who can't pull the minimum. I will be looking to fill a few spots. As some people will be kicked today. Send in a request to join. If you have what it takes.
We have prize for top 3 scores on the tram.. first place on the team will get a nice car. And cash prizes for second and third place on the team. Join us. Let's kill it in turf and claim your prize !!!!!!!!
Again. I'm looking for members that will pull 2k points minimum in turf.

RR ELITES

Comments

• Options
    Bump .............
  • Options
    no nos is nothingno nos is nothing Registered Users 6 Posts
    I join your team shakedown custom 469
  • Options
    STEWIEGRIFFIN10STEWIEGRIFFIN10 Registered Users 136 Posts
    Take a look to my account and Let me know if you want me in your team ign same as here
  • Options
    no nos is nothingno nos is nothing Registered Users 6 Posts
    Shakedown custom 469 ADD me
  • Options
    Bump. Need 2 more. Get in while you can
  • Options
    Bump. Need at least 2 more contributing members. First place gets a nissan gtr. And Cash Prizes FOR 2nd AND 3d
  • Options
    Speedkills69Speedkills69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Invite me speedkills69
  • Options
    Bump.. filled 2 spots and . 2 more. Have just been kicked. Who want to turf and have a shot at the prizes. 0s will not be accepted
  • Options
    hot gas 93hot gas 93 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'll join, I can average 5-7k
  • Options
    southernsgt11southernsgt11 Registered Users 323 Posts
    if you still got a spot, the wife is looking for a team can do 5k a turf min
  • Options
    M15F1TM15F1T Registered Users 51 Posts
    Add tapgod
  • Options
    Remember. Everyone. 2k is min... we have 10k and 20k players. I will be giving 5 people the boot if they don't make the min... get your spot while you can. !!!
  • Options
    jimsteve38jimsteve38 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Can i join? I'm currently on 14k after 2 days but will be leaving team after turf because co leader is an absolute a-hole and upping mins everyday. Ign same as above
  • Options
    jimsteve38jimsteve38 Registered Users 23 Posts
    OK, its late late evening here so I'll do it tomorrow morning once I've left the team if that's ok.