Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New Update = Stay X Leave

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
I really want that car .. more than anything else .. I really want it with the special wheels .. I really want it wrapped .. I really want it in my garage .. BUT .. Will I get it ..!!? I don't think so .. Now for the update case (as I still want to believe in U CIE) I know it's hard to be working/fixing a live game without shut it down for maintenance (which am glad U don't coz UR maintenance usually take's more than a month) so I can understand how hard it is .. how complicated it is .. how much efforts does it need .. In other words am really greatful for what U've done in the new version of graphics and garage or at least the idea of it .. Regardless all other issues and the leak of stability (which I believe it will be fixed faster than what we can imagin) .. BUT the question is .. Is it True that CIE working as one team ..!!? Does that one team have internal communication ..!!? How did the maintenance team release the new update during Turf event ..!!!!!! Didn't they know that there R a live event going on in the game currently ..!? How could that the team that responsible of organizing events and activities not informing the maintenance team about the current event ..!?? Haven't U notice that I've been assuming there is a leak in UR internal communication within UR teams CIE .!!? In other words am trying to creat an excuse for U .. So tell me CIE .. What chance do I have to win that car ..!!? What chance do I have to play a fair race with android users ..!!? What chance do I have to compete with upper teams ..!!? Why does that every time I decided to play Turf U ruin the TW events for me ..!!? And the big question .. HOW MANY (((((IOS))))) USERS SHOULD QUIT FOR U TO GET SATISFIED ..!!? .................... Now for the users .. Few days ago U where happy and glad that this game would finally had new update (that U keep asking for a long time ago) .. U were happy coz the game would have new live and inspiring graphics like the beach in Rio and complicated streets in Tokyo .. U've been asking for new cars all over the forum .. WELL R U HAPPY NOW ..!!!!!!!!! From my experience in this game with CIE .. If they release a big update (via App Store) ALWAYS EXPECT WHAT IS WORSE THAN THE OLD VERSION .. And again they start fixing with minors update and one by one issues R gone until they decide to run new update that is .. So stop asking for more .. And start enjoy of what U have right now .......... I hope this game went back to the original form .. To the old days .. To the old users .. that dream was killed by both CIE and new users .. My faith in U CIE has gone now .. That was the last hope .. I guess it's time for me to retire now .. Just like Nova & Goblinking

Comments

• Options
    Mods .. Don't even think about editing my post coz I know how to post it again ..
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    RIP RACING RIVALS (IOS) 6/30/2014
  • Options
    More good (
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    When they create their own wraps only they can see it. And we warned you about the stripeless cars, it was a glitch that they even made it into the system. As for the current issues we are working on them now
  • Options
    Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    Lol surprising to see this "mod team" not take this down since they like to censor the public lol.