Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Close-Out Garage Sale Blowout (RRCash Only)

(( EVERYTHING MUST GO THAT IS MENTIONED ON THIS LIST !! PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE & DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BUNDLE PURCHASES !! ))

McLaren MP412C GT3
- Fully upgraded with both turbocharger/supercharger and nitrous installed. Cherry Red (50 gems) Paint Job. Volk CE28N Black Redline ($375k) Wheels. (1674 Rating with 7.3 Tune) (1,300 Gem Beauty) (Buy It Now: 4.5 Million)

CIE Issued Mazda Furai - Fully upgraded with both turbocharger/supercharger and nitrous installed. Every single part available for installation for infinite tuning possibilities! Blue Volt ($50k) Paint Job. Volk CE28N Blue Volt Finish ($75k) Wheels. (Currently detuned but will deliver with 7.1 Tune) (2,000 Gem HyperCar) (Buy It Now: 4.5 Million)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
- Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Carbon Grey ($2.5k) Paint Job. B-Sport WBY-GT (125 gems) Red Finish Wheels. (1662 Rating with 8.6 Tune) (Fully Gem Body Kit!) (Buy It Now: 800k)

Personal Turf Wars Tuned Nissan 370Z
- Carbon Grey ($2.5k) Paint Job. SSR Type F Yellow Finish ($75k) Wheels. (1655 Rating with Best ET of 9.3 Boosted) (Buy It Now: 400k)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Blue Volt ($50k) Paint Job. Volk CE28N Blue Volt Finish ($75k) Wheels. (1657 Rating) (Full Gem Body) (312 Gem Showroom) (Buy It Now: 700k)

Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
- Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Carbon Grey ($2.5k) Paint Job. B-Sport SFT-1 Gold Finish (63 Gems) Wheels. (1650 Rating) (Gem Carbon Trunk/Hood) (140 Gem Showroom) (Buy It Now: 700k)

Personal Turf Wars Tuned Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- Rally Blue (Stock) Paint Job. B-Sport SFT-1 Gold Finish (63 Gems) Wheels. (1650 Rating) (Gem Carbon Hood/Trunk) (Best ET of 9.7 Boosted) (Buy It Now: 800k)

Personal Turf Wars Tuned Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Ruby Red (Stock) Paint Job. B-Sport Classics Black Finish ($75k) Wheels. (1650 Rating) (Gem Carbon Hood/Trunk) (Best ET of 9.7 Boosted) (Buy It Now: 800k)

Note: I also have the following cars in my garage for potential buyers depending on the offer. I do not need to sell them and I am very content with keeping them however I would part with them if I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Turf Wars Unwrapped Scion TC GT-Spec
- Ruby Red (Stock) Paint Job. Volk CE28N Black Redline ($375k) Wheels. (1652 Rating) (Not Available in Showroom) (Stock)

Turf Wars Wrapped NY Mazda RX-7 GT Spec - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Volk CE28N Fire Engine Red ($75k) Wheels. (1678 Rating with 7.0 Tune) (No spoiler installed)

Ford GT-R - Fully upgraded with supercharger and nitrous installed. Deep Ocean Blue (10 gems) Paint Job. Volk TE37 White Finish ($75k) Wheels. (Not available in Showroom) (Buy It Now: 2 Million)

Turf Wars Android Wrapped BMW M3 GT2
- Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Gram Lights 57S-Pro Hot Lime Green Finish (250 gems) Wheels. (1678 Rating with 7.0 Tune) (Buy It Now: 4.5 Million)

Turf Wars Unwrapped Ford Falcon FG V8 SuperCar - Stage 2 with supercharger and NO nitrous installed. Deep Ocean Blue (10 gems) Paint Job. B-Sport SFT-1 Black Finish ($40k) Wheels. (1669 Rating)

Turf Wars Wrapped NY Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
- Fully upgraded with supercharger and nitrous installed. Has various sets of Volk and SSR wheels (9 sets) ($40-$75k each) (1677 Rating with 7.0 Tune)

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I'm thinking about the 370z I'll let u know it depends if I can race kinda
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Give me a B. Give me a U. Give me a M. Give me a P. What's that spell? Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!
  • TopBallerRacingTopBallerRacing Registered Users 48 Posts
    bump!!!!!!
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I really wish you took paypal.....:-(
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    there arent prices on some of those
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    I'll take the 370z
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    The ones with no prices I am taking offers on. I'm content with keeping them but I would let them go if I found the right offer considering they are all doubles..
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    ill trade the cobra jet for a first place turf viper acr x at 1666
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    hHDrFP9.jpg
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    DJChris23 wrote: »
    Turf Wars Wrapped NY Mazda RX-7 GT Spec - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Volk CE28N Fire Engine Red ($75k) Wheels. (1678 Rating with 7.0 Tune) (No spoiler installed)
    Price for RX7 spec please
  • enzorex44enzorex44 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Hey i'll trade your maxed evo8 add-me: enzorex44 ans tell me something that interests you !
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I only need RRCash. I will trade the RX7 NY Wrap for 7 Million..
  • esmoloksesmoloks Registered Users 3 Posts
    Still have ford falcon supercar