Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

error 500

merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
I have tried on multiple devices, it loads up to step 3 and then says error occurred: unable to complete action(500). This sux. Help pls

UPDATE::: THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN. EXACT SAME THING

Comments

• Options
    XraydenXXraydenX Registered Users 472 Posts
    Me too, i don't know why
  • Options
    Krypt KeeperKrypt Keeper Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been getting it too in the last 15 or so mins
  • Options
    tony0615tony0615 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have error 500 was that please help.
  • Options
    been happening to me about 30mins. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    It's happening to everyone.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Alerting our guys about it now
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    caveman0001caveman0001 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Now I know I'm not the only one
  • Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    Proably a system crash or something, sure it will be sorted soon, chance to chill and have a brew lol
  • Options
    lilmelloolilmelloo Registered Users 44 Posts
    Ios got it now. Loads to step 3 n. Says erreo fix plz
  • Options
    chino 5peedchino 5peed Registered Users 2 Posts
    i agree with Dex23. I been going ham trying to catch up to my friend. since we all are having this issue i'll take it as a hint to drink lol. cheers!!!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Game is back up! Apologies for the occurrence.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    pdr pondrapdr pondra Registered Users 4 Posts
    It still happened.. I got error 500 when pink race.. You dont know how it feel..
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the bug report! The devs are working on getting the issue fixed.
  • Options
    bump bump lets get this fixxed!!!!!!
  • Options
    MayqelMayqel Registered Users 3 Posts
    It also happened to me.......completelely failed to load the game due to the damn error....please fix it as soon as u can