Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Wars

crzycowboyzcrzycowboyz Registered Users 9 Posts
As I'm new to this game, but played Nitto Legends for a long, long time, I have a question about this turf wars. How exactly does one team get over 1 million points? I've raced in every turf war class this time around, and our team has barely broke 10K points! I'm not complaining, just looking for explanations is all. I know not all members of my team can race as we're a bunch of rookies and a new team, but just seems off. Is there an explanation on how the points scored works that I missed maybe?

Comments

• Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    The higher your car rating the more points you get per race but you get alot more engine damage. And crushing cars give you alot of points. And alot of gems. I wasnt that good and didn't crush cars and could average 25-35k. I had guys on team that race half as much as me but scored twice as me cuz they ceush alot of cars. Its really a team effort.
  • Options
    The higher your car rating the more points you get per race but you get alot more engine damage. And crushing cars give you alot of points. And alot of gems. I wasnt that good and didn't crush cars and could average 25-35k. I had guys on team that race half as much as me but scored twice as me cuz they ceush alot of cars. Its really a team effort.

Ok thanks for the info. Lately I've been off on my launches. Giving points away LOL
  • Options
    Red Gas 425Red Gas 425 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Also, if you win a pinks race and don't keep the car you can get a decent amount of extra points.
  • Options
    So the winning team had 2+ million points. That's pretty week as my team finished with a little over 10k. I guess it is what it is, but I don't see me being very competitive if this is how it normally looks. I ran 10 races, won 8 in a row, and only won 1040 points for my team. I finished the tournament with close to 7k in points, how are these teams getting so many points? :mad:
  • Options
    BLACKB0XXXBLACKB0XXX Registered Users 7 Posts
    Alot of time racing amd alot of pinking usually to be top 25 u need like 50k each one its not that hard but it takes time and money, 7k can be done in a few hours just keep playing and u will see how it works
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Lots of real cash spent on jems to repair cars and lots of pinking By each racer on team.
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.