Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

CANCEL TURF UNTILL THIS IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!

lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
THIS IS COMPLETE BULL!!!!!! ANDROID USERS GET TO COMPETE IN TURF LIKE ITS NO PROBLEM BUT IOS USERS GET LEFT IN THE DARK.
A COMPLETE SURPRISE UPDATE COMES OUT HRS BEFORE A 24HR TURF EVENT AND ONLY AFFECTS THE IPHONE USERS??????????
SOMETHING IS VERY VERY FISHY HERE AND I WOULD THINK CIE SHOULD CANCEL TURFS UNTILL THIS IS FIXED BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETELY THE MOST UNFAIR THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!! COMPLETE CHAOS 6/30/2014

Comments

• EricsullyEricsully Registered Users 152 Posts
    With the launching, launch early and ull be fine...
  • EricsullyEricsully Registered Users 152 Posts
    Ah ur having that problem....got ya mine just launches weird and usually just closes when scrolling thru friends
  • silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    CIE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, WHY HAVE YOU DONE IT, AND I HOPE CUE STUDIO IMPLODES TODAY..... My iphone 4s can no longer even run this game in a useable manner, the menus are F'ed, even on my iphone 5 the game is leggier, and everything tajes longer, the racing feels wrong, and WTF DID YOU MESS MY RE30 RED RINS UP!!!! I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK $75,000 x how many cars i have them on, you ruined them!!!!! Like this game, and anything else you guys touch!!!!
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    WE WANT ANSWERS THE MAIN QUESTION IS WHY? AND WHO ASKED FOR THIS?????
    THIS IS WHAT CIE DOES THEY DONT FIX ANYTHING BROKEN, THEN JUST BREAK MORE. YOU GUYS COME IN AND ADD SOME TERRIBLE LOOKING 3 SPOKED IDIOTIC RIMS, AND THEN RUIN 1 of the like 3 pairs of rims in the whole game I even like. ____________________________________ THIS WAS #16 IN MY LIST OF ISSUES, PROBLEMS, AND SOLUTIONS. BUT INSTEAD OF DOING AND FIXING WHAT I SUGGESTED YOU COME IN AND MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE. ____________________________________ Rims, colors, and cost... All bad! -oh man where do I start... Why the h*** didn't CIE just do it like this: (1st off regular color should look like a regular color, as in the exact same as all the car paint colors with some added). BUT DONT GET RID OF ANY COLORS, JUST ADD MORE REAL LOOKING COLORS. Also fix the tires they have some dingy blue tint to them that looks like crap. But this is how rims should be: ____________________________________ [step 1] -select rim shape/style/size ____________________________________ [step 2] -select rim color/carbon/gold- ____________________________________ [step 3] -select rim extras/add ons- ____________________________________ [step 3] would be tweaking the selected ____________________________________ Each explained: ____________________________________ [Step 1] would be a certain semi cheap cost depending on which rim, size, and car class but D-class would be $1,000-$2,500, and R class would be $3,000-$10,000 and that would give an option of ANY type and size. ____________________________________ [step 2] would be either select chrome, light grey, or dark grey, or charcoal for free. Or pick carbon for $50k-$75k, or any other color for varying prices from $5k for black up to $100k for the rare colors. And still 1-million for gold. ____________________________________ [step 3] would be tweaking the selected rim and you could open this menu for between 1-10 gems on each car depending on class, and the options would be customize *wheel camber (verticle axis angle, normally for handling but also provids a nice look when negitive camber is set) *Rim depth/offset (adjust the -/+ offset, negitive wheel offset provides a deep dish and makes a bigger lip), *staggering (bigger/wider wheels in front or back), *tire profile (tire height front or back), *pick a colored lip line, *pick an anodized color, *pick a radioactive stupid bright color (like how some colors are now, fine if im selecting it to be bright, but dumb as the only colors to choose from), and even *bolt pattern/lug count, as well as *lugs, *center cap color/style. And be able to *paint brake calipers any car paint color. And that would give ppl yet another good reason to buy and spend gems with out feeling forced like you guys currently do with gem boosts and paying ppl to crush cars so ppl have to buy more... messed up.... we all F'ing hate gem boost and CIE for making it, and even more so for having it in turf! ... Ya ppl use it because they have to if they wanna pink or gamble. But its horrible, this game should be player vs player, car vs car, tune vs tune, period! And money should be made off of things like I suggest, having to spend gems on sales for imprtant cars, and needing tge gems that second for a sale helps get ppl to buy them, better prices would help ppl no feel ripped off. Gems should be spent on things like my rim custimization idea, a trade/sell menu and pay maybe 5-20 gems to use it depending on the car. And more gem cars at a decent price. AND MAKE THE CARS FOLLOW THEIR PRICE! Making a 1,300 gem mclaren thats slower then free Z4's, and cash cars is F'ing dumb! ____________________________________ -Back to the wheels, if you did things how insuggest you wouldn't have to make each rim in several colors, and have a seperate tab/ menu drop down for each color, and still not have many options. They could have done that instead of making the same rim over and over in a few different colors. ____________________________________ So many issues with rims now: PRICE WAY TO HIGH, COLORS TO RADIOACTIVE BRIGHT (nice when i want it, but not as my only color option), LIP LINES TO BRIGHT, or TO DIM, or TO CHOPPY (3 messed up options for red lime on black rim), TIRES ALWAYS HAVE A BAD LOOKING DIRTY BLUE TINT TO THEM, RANDOM LUGS SOME 4, SOME 5 depending on rim not car? Or it will just say red and one will be extremly bright red, and one will look like sh** and be poorly rendered anodized aluminum red and be to dark. Nothing matches car paint. AND NOW YOUVE RUINED THE BRIGHT RED RIM SO NOTHING LOOKS GOOD!! WHY RUIN A COLOR INSTEAD OF ADDED A NEW RED IF YOU FELT THE GAME NEEDED IT?? HUH!!! STOP CHANGING STUFF! HUMANS DONT LIKE CHANGE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IDIOTS ARE DOING IT AND FORCING YOU TO DEAL WITH IT!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK ON THOSE RIMS IF THEY ARENT CHANGED BACK!! ____________________________________ So many other issues with rims, I mean 500gems for one set of rims, on one car, in a "FREE" cell phone, drag racing game... Wtf is wrong with you ppl!... Thats over $10 real money!!! For one pair of rims, on one car, in a FREE! CELLPHONE! DRAG RACING! game.... Do you guys realize thats insane and way more then is paid on any gaming system period?!?! Even xbox with greedy, evil, corporate scum Microsoft isn't anywhere near this bad. Id understand 50gems MAYBE 100 at very, VERY max! It shouldn't cost more then a $2 for white rims just because it has a red line on them unless I'm unlocking them for all my cars! Which isnt a half bad idea 500 gems should unlock the color for any car.
    THIS IS WHAT CIE DOES THEY DONT FIX ANYTHING BROKEN, THEN JUST BREAK MORE. YOU GUYS COME IN AND ADD SOME TERRIBLE LOOKING 3 SPOKED IDIOTIC RIMS, AND THEN RUIN 1 of the like 3 pairs of rims in the whole game I even like. ____________________________________ THIS WAS #16 IN MY LIST OF ISSUES, PROBLEMS, AND SOLUTIONS. BUT INSTEAD OF DOING AND FIXING WHAT I SUGGESTED YOU COME IN AND MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE. ____________________________________ Rims, colors, and cost... All bad! -oh man where do I start... Why the h*** didn't CIE just do it like this: (1st off regular color should look like a regular color, as in the exact same as all the car paint colors with some added). BUT DONT GET RID OF ANY COLORS, JUST ADD MORE REAL LOOKING COLORS. Also fix the tires they have some dingy blue tint to them that looks like crap. But this is how rims should be: ____________________________________ [step 1] -select rim shape/style/size ____________________________________ [step 2] -select rim color/carbon/gold- ____________________________________ [step 3] -select rim extras/add ons- ____________________________________ [step 3] would be tweaking the selected ____________________________________ Each explained: ____________________________________ [Step 1] would be a certain semi cheap cost depending on which rim, size, and car class but D-class would be $1,000-$2,500, and R class would be $3,000-$10,000 and that would give an option of ANY type and size. ____________________________________ [step 2] would be either select chrome, light grey, or dark grey, or charcoal for free. Or pick carbon for $50k-$75k, or any other color for varying prices from $5k for black up to $100k for the rare colors. And still 1-million for gold. ____________________________________ [step 3] would be tweaking the selected rim and you could open this menu for between 1-10 gems on each car depending on class, and the options would be customize *wheel camber (verticle axis angle, normally for handling but also provids a nice look when negitive camber is set) *Rim depth/offset (adjust the -/+ offset, negitive wheel offset provides a deep dish and makes a bigger lip), *staggering (bigger/wider wheels in front or back), *tire profile (tire height front or back), *pick a colored lip line, *pick an anodized color, *pick a radioactive stupid bright color (like how some colors are now, fine if im selecting it to be bright, but dumb as the only colors to choose from), and even *bolt pattern/lug count, as well as *lugs/center cap color/style. And be able to *paint brake calipers any car paint color. *AND let us lower the car as much as we want or at least a lot more, some sit so high its dumb. And looks terrible, let us decide how much the wheel comes through the fender on braking, we dont care and thats the last of your games major issues that we care about. Isn't there any way to make the tire invisible when the program detects it passing a preset location, as in the second it passes through the texture side of the fender it is made invisible? ______________________________________ And that would give ppl yet another good reason to buy and spend gems with out feeling forced like you guys currently do with gem boosts and paying ppl to crush cars so ppl have to buy more... messed up.... we all F'ing hate gem boost and CIE for making it, and even more so for having it in turf! ... Ya ppl use it because they have to if they wanna pink or gamble. But its horrible, this game should be player vs player, car vs car, tune vs tune, period! And money should be made off of things like I suggest, having to spend gems on sales for important cars, and needing the gems that second for a sale helps get ppl to buy them, better prices would help ppl not feel ripped off. Gems should be spent on things like my rim customization idea, a trade/sell menu and pay maybe 5-20 gems to use it depending on the car. And more gem cars at a decent price. AND MAKE THE CARS FOLLOW THEIR PRICE! Making a 1,300 gem mclaren thats slower then free Z4's, and cash cars is F'ing dumb! I mean i buy a 1,300 gem mclaren and spend $650,000+ on upgrades a $100 REAL CASH amount for one car, yet 11 year olds in free Z4's kill me, AND have less engine ware, AND cost WAY less to upgrade, AND are free, and aren't deserved any ways!?! Sure thanks for the free car dont get me wrong here thank you, but to make it better then cars you expect us to pay $30 for is so dumb, do you want ppl to hate you guys? Because you guys seem to be following a guide called 10 steps to piss off the ppl that support and pay for your game. You guys must be the most anti social, nerds, deprived of all human interaction or something because its crazy how terrible the choices made are. Who could look at these things ahead of time and even consider doing them? Just stop and think before you act! And fire ppl, or sell the game to a good studio that knows what they are doing! _____________________________________ -Back to the wheels, if you did things how insuggest you wouldn't have to make each rim in several colors, and have a seperate tab/ menu drop down for each color, and still not have many options. They could have done that instead of making the same rim over and over in a few different colors. _____________________________________ So many issues with rims now: PRICE WAY TO HIGH, COLORS TO RADIOACTIVE BRIGHT (nice when i want it, but not as my only color option), LIP LINES TO BRIGHT, or TO DIM, or TO CHOPPY (3 messed up options for red lime on black rim), TIRES ALWAYS HAVE A BAD LOOKING DIRTY BLUE TINT TO THEM, RANDOM LUGS SOME 4, SOME 5 depending on rim not car? Or it will just say red and one will be extremly bright red, and one will look like sh** and be poorly rendered anodized aluminum red and be to dark. Nothing matches car paint. AND NOW YOUVE RUINED THE BRIGHT RED RIM SO NOTHING LOOKS GOOD!! WHY RUIN A COLOR INSTEAD OF ADDED A NEW RED IF YOU FELT THE GAME NEEDED IT?? HUH!!! STOP CHANGING STUFF! HUMANS DONT LIKE CHANGE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IDIOTS ARE DOING IT AND FORCING YOU TO DEAL WITH IT!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK ON THOSE RIMS IF THEY ARENT CHANGED BACK!! _____________________________________ So many other issues with rims, I mean 500gems for one set of rims, on one car, in a "FREE" cell phone, drag racing game... Wtf is wrong with you ppl!... Thats over $10 real money!!! For one pair of rims, on one car, in a FREE! CELLPHONE! DRAG RACING! game.... Do you guys realize thats insane and way more then is paid on any gaming system period?!?! Even xbox with greedy, evil, corporate scum Microsoft isn't anywhere near this bad. Id understand 50gems MAYBE 100 at very, VERY max! It shouldn't cost more then a $2 for white rims just because it has a red line on them unless I'm unlocking them for all my cars! Which isnt a half bad idea 500 gems should unlock the color for any car.
  • Why you do this to me!Why you do this to me! Registered Users 16 Posts
    I agree this is total bull i have been playing for almost 3 months now and I was enjoying the game since the update came out I don't even want to go in the app BECAUSE I GET KICKED OUT! It's crazy people lose cars and everything but no one is doing anything about it!