Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Foxx help

ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
My account needs syncing pm me so I can get you the info, it isn't linked to game centre;; ign PUUUREST 17k gems 12m 50 cars, I invest a lot in this game so get it fixed or cie will be seeing the last of me. $3000 spent in two months. This is a lot so help or you loose a huge customer.

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Bro did you PM ryystron?
  • Options
    Yep he said he can't do (stuff) so (daisies) em. I'll just wait the two weeks. They can miss out on my (tulips)n dosh for a while.
  • Options
    Ahh dude but when they sync. To this account I'll lose them...
  • Options
    Can you send the gems and cash or no?? Send all cars to FoundFame from puuurest
  • Options
    silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    No can't. Bad luck.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Why do I feel like we've danced this dance before Immortal?

If you are going to make accounts, the only way to prevent them from going "poof" on your device is to create them using a new Game Center account. Then you can go log onto any compatible iDevice and play whichever account you want without worrying about losing your stuff.

To create a new racer - Forcequit Rivals, go to Apple, create a new Apple ID, Create a Game Center account with that ID, log onto that ID. Launch Rivals, if asked "Load User" then create a new racer.

So if you want your account synced, just let us know what your Game Center nickname is, and the name of the Racer that is currently synced to that Game Center. We will then REPLACE it.

If you want to continue to use whatever racer is currently linked and PUUUREST, then you will need another Game Center account, with a racer we can replace.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I no longer wish to use ign; FoundFame so transfer the cars money and gems from puuurest to foundfame (foundfame@outlook.com) if it is possible???
  • Options
    FoundFame is my game centre nickname ,, I would like the cars money and gems from puuurest synced there please.
  • Options
    BUMP!!!! id love for this to happen asap please i don't like spending too much money and not being invested well! i should be gaining interest on my gems and cash loL!
  • Options
    Ah it's fine I can't wait I found a way to use it, didn't realise it was on ofy lucky accounts linked to Facebook
  • Options
    Ryystron
  • Options
    "lots of misspelled obscene words" - ImmortalRacing
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Lol. Y is so
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    You get someone to delete their self from your friends. Then go in friends and delete. If you keep your list under 200 at all times you don't have problems. It's a pain in the tulip cause stalkers add their selfs all the time. But if you clean it daily u don't have that issue
  • Options
    Yes nixes with the update it is now easier to load and no longer have the issue with that, I now am using 1(one) account which I plan on keeping for ever. Please understand my frustration. Ryystron, do not treat me like an idiot and I will not call you one. I know for a fact it is possible you can add remove and edit accounts from your server.
  • Options
    I'll try bro but the game might crash 10 times before I succeed
  • Options
    Added bro, and yep it crashed the first time and just after I added you lol!! Logging back on for the third time in two minutes