Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Careful DONNWONN1 scammer,

Comments

• Options
    FiveSixDuceFiveSixDuce Registered Users 284 Posts
    thanks for the head up.
  • Options
    TheeFatoneTheeFatone Registered Users 213 Posts
    Dont be next. Careful everyone. Mr. Car giveaway is scamming. Careful
  • Options
    Dont let him get you.
  • Options
    Bump to protect the innocent
  • Options
    Shadow9508Shadow9508 Registered Users 153 Posts
    Icalled him out on one of his posts...
  • Options
    Keeping everyone aware. Will not let him strike again
  • Options
  • Options
    jtada718jtada718 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Bump. I hate scammers they ruin it for people like us that have integrity!
  • Options
    Donnwonn1Donnwonn1 Registered Users 470 Posts
    U are so stupid dude I gave u the account and i refunded your money becouse you are to stupid to log in so don't go saying I'm a scammer suck it easy dude how I scam u know f I gave your money back dumb ass , and shadow u just a punk bi.tch dude wish I knew u
  • Options
    Even your tittle says he refunded my money but he's still a scammer your so condridicting get a life bro buy some more cars off an app idiot , and for every one else this guys must be a dam idiot he gave me the info for password and what not for the account and I do as he asked I figured the account was sold so I had not been on it then the retard says I'm a scammer so I c there is no activity with account so I logged on and sent his money back how I become a scammer for returning your money ? And if it's that difficult for u to follow instructions that u give why even bother bro just lay off the dope pipe
  • Options
    Bump...............
  • Options
    Bump.............
  • Options
    Bump this retard to the top
  • Options
    Bump this to top
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Any proof?
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    Donnwonn1 scammer
  • Options
    All your doing by bumping this is letting more and more ppl know you tried to scam. Who in there right mind would go back into an account they sold. Then Decide to refund back because no activity. If it was account i can have no activity for a year if i wanted to. iTS. MY ACCOUNT, right? As for the post title i would change but dont know how. And if anyone can help me post pics i have screenshots of all the emails,convos and money transact to prove the whole thing. From getting intact with him of buying to the moment i got my refund back.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    When buying an account. It's for the cars and money and gems in the account. In no way ever would you be buying his name.
    I would consider it more fraudulent to be using his name . Usually when you purchase an account it's your job to clear the account of money cars and gems ASAP. Within reason because of the pinks limit.
    I'm not calling you a fraud. And since he returned your money and reclaimed his account. It doesn't classify him as a scammer. imo.
    Now if you pay for his account had he gives you the big f.u. then he would be classified as a scammer. I haven't seen one post of an actual scam by him. I'm not sticking up for either party on this debate. But I see no wrong done. AT THE MOMENT.
  • Options
    All respect DARK, your in all right to have your opinion. Im no longer calling him a scammer, dont know how to change title in post. But please answer this, if you sold an account to someone and saw no activity. Would you get in contact with buyer and find out how long it will be OR just decide on your own to refund the buyer and find another buyer? If someone bought your account for $300, how much patience does that buy?24-48 hrs? If i sold my account because im quitting inwouldnt give a ratasss how long he takes. I aint coming back. But lets see hows he doing now, still playing. Still selling AND buying. I guess he had a change of heart. Must of been the whole experience of him being called a scammer, ooooh the drama. Same time i have a convo recorded/screenshots of someone who bought his account. A 17yr old,whis mom bought the account and gave it to his son. Who will be transfering the cars to some IGN called NINJA TURTLES. Like i said, i aint dealing with him no more. But good luck to whoever does.
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    Your not calling him a scammer anymore but still keep the post alive by bumping it and arguing with others. People who just skim over topics get reminded of donnwonn the scammer everytime its refreshed
  • Options
    Bottom line is u bought account and kept emailing me to change this and that u are to much to deal with so I refunded your money , I did as u asked and u still were not able to gain access I tried to help in more ways than one then when I went on forums all this b.s about me scamming u so I went back on account made shur u did not take any cars and refunded your money , u are the worst and most painful sell I've ever dealt with , but thanks for clearing things up , have a good day every one involved with this big as.s hassle
  • Options
    Chris Hanson ScamsChris Hanson Scams Registered Users 12 Posts
    Donnwonn1 is a total scammer. I dealt with him for three good transactions then on Oct 25th he took $55.00 and never gave me cars. Emailed and he said his Internet was out and accts locked. Said he'd return money. Never did. Then he transferred his good remaining cars to a new acct... Helpaguyout. He's selling cars from that ign now. Plenty of emails and screen shots to prove it. Stay away from this scammer.