Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

My problems so far with latest update

POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
Had to update the ap to be able to play, I quickly wished I hadn't ( even though I didn't have a choice). Here are my issues so far: The game has lost all its flow. The incessant lagging is even noticeable when not doing anything. Every now and then, I get kicked off the game and have to reload, this has happened randomly. I noticed that my cars had become slower but finally worked out that my RT had increased, due to the lag on the lights and throughout the race. To match previous times I have to anticipate green light and gear changes. Sometimes, I manage a good start but can't get the car out of first gear, I have to hit the screen repeatedly to shift. I accept a challenge, hit the race button and get a countdown to zero and a resulting into a kind of freeze, to play I have to close game and restart. The results of last one day event have disappeared, so have the points! It's actually quite a feat to have been able to score any points at all. I have a plain old iPhone 4 and the last version suited me just fine, bugs were do minimal that it was enjoyable to play. Now, I'm lucky to even get a race in. There are surely a few other glitches that I will add when I think of them. IMO, thus latest update has ruined a perfectly good game, I have list s few team members to this debacle and I seriously thinking of going elsewhere to get my gaming fix. Ball is in your hands cie...

Comments

• Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Check it out i made a post earlier but i have iphone 4s and have te same problems i went into my phone settings to general then software and had a update to 7.1.2 IOS look and see if you have this update update ur software if you do daces afe back to smooth theses still a small lag loading game and loading cars but smooth and quick back on the track back to gud rt times and shifting and not glitching down the track
  • Options
    SeifertsonSeifertson Registered Users 4 Posts
    Negative. I updated today and still get lag. I don't know how the developers managed to ruin such a beautiful game. If the gameplay was like this before, I would have uninstalled. I've been playing this game for a minute and see great potential. Developers, please fix this lag!