Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stuck lauch button

Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
Due to this new update the lauch button sticking having to press it more than once game quitting for no reason getting errors I have screen shots it have lost a syclone maxed a viper maxed with boost and over $200,000 in rr cash plus messing up everything for this one day event. What are you going to do to make this up. Cars cost money and money cost a lot of hard work. Everyone wants to quite because cie can't get it together I'm tired of losing my stuff because you guys cie can't get things right why should we suffer

Comments

• Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    I've had the same problem with launching and I know a couple of other people who have. I have also lost over 30k due to my car not launching when i press it.
  • ACE117ACE117 Registered Users 57 Posts
    This has happened to me aswell, this is why I am avoiding money matches or pinks
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Oh theres lots of issues, all those plus I'm missing a car, and the campaign is harder now, and sometimes when i go to buy a bigger nos bottle i click it and my money goes away but it doesn't start delivering. I can click away and every click spending money till i have none and never actually buy the bottle, luckily when i restart i got my cash back that time. But its stupid, and the scrolling is SO F'ing BAD!!! So irritating... The game wont flick only scroll extremely dull and heavy, not quick, and light, before you could move ur finger a short distance but quickly and it would scroll to the next now you literally have to swipe you finger across the whole d**m screen doesn't matter how fast it wont change anything. Its awful and it really bothers me. Also they ruined my RE30 Red rims and now my cars that had them look terrible and they ruined the cars look, why change stuff!!! If you think the game is missing something just add it, NEVER CHANGE IT, ESPECIALLY SINCE CIE HAS NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING. AND CANT EVEN SPELL EDUCATED GUESS. NOBODY WANTED THIS UPDATE, or the last one, or the one before that!! The last 3 updates have RUINED your game. They all made things worse if this isn't fixed I'm done with this game like many others!!! I cant stand CIE's terrible running of this game, PLEASE CIE JUST SELL THIS GAME TO A STUDIO THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Your an illegal in a shed working on a ferrari with bondo, give the wrecked ferrari to the big legit shop and find your self a honda and take ur money for the idea and go away! Im really starting to hate every single person that works for CIE and i cant help it. They are dumb, carless, they get ppl playing and liking a game then they ruin it and f*** us all over, then wont listen, wont reply, wont help, wont change it back or fix anything, they have no customer service period, they are carless, no logic having, greedy, and stupid ppl (well who ever makes these choices is stupid) but everybody else that works there and does say hey listen this new update is so bad we shouldn't released it! Or say this update will ruin all there tunes dont do it!?!
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Im avoiding pinks for sure until they fix it.
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Yes I know man everything is getting mixed up I think they should differently give everyone a couple million in rr cash and 1000 or so gems along with everyone who played in turf wars the 1st place reward because nothing was right how can u race when your iPad Ganesh keeps restarting and the launch button not working right. This is so stupid do they not put the update on there employees iPads and try it out before releasing it. Come on guys and girls likes think.
  • AZKIKRSAZKIKRS Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here. I need to press launch button twice. There's a lag problem too. Their server are sooo slow to calculate. I got couple of message saying reload/retry but got stuck & lost a car thou i win. Couple of tie thou you can see the difference. My wife is new to the game and joined a newbie team. They got no more than 1k points and shows they'r RANK 1 in turf wars! I lost couple of cars coz of this messed up update. Wasted gems. I want to get them back. They need to fix this problems or better to put the old version back. Do any of you can see the leaderboard without log-in on google play?