Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to join multiplayer or turf room

turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
Few hours already and i cannot join any room for turf wars. Already tried restart, and checked that my internet is fine. Need your attention on this, thx

Comments

• Options
    SniperboySniperboy Registered Users 21 Posts
    It not ur own problem man here sniper gtr and almost 15 hours cant join race room ,wtf
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    me too bro :(
  • Options
    Jerry ShweJerry Shwe Registered Users 72 Posts
    same here man this is stupid, i havent been able to join a room for like 10 hours! this is total BS
  • Options
    TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
    U guys ain't the only one ... its really annoying
  • Options
    Jerry ShweJerry Shwe Registered Users 72 Posts
    wonder if theyll even get to fixing it by the end of turf. heard its only affecting people on our set of servers which is lame
  • Options
    BLACKB0XXXBLACKB0XXX Registered Users 7 Posts
    Only 3 people in my team can race this is bs we were 15 now 23 cuz we cant racee, they need to fix this but yea its weekend so i dont think so
  • Options
    HahahauwishHahahauwish Registered Users 9 Posts
    Started yesterday and then for a short period I was able to get on and back locked out again
  • Options
    cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    Dont worry yall arent the only one I havent been able to play much because of it to havent been able to play since 6 am yesterday morning this crap sucks
  • Options
    WarmchnWarmchn Registered Users 7 Posts
    They need to compensate us somehow because a lot of teams are falling out of top 100 because we can't race!
  • Options
    ThePhat76ThePhat76 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here i cant join any multiplayer rooms.... :mad:
  • Options
    Zack OdomZack Odom Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yea now it's happening again today what's going on man this is screwed up man my team is getting screwed 9 very again I'm about done with this his crap
  • Options
    It was doing this yesterday with about the same time left
  • Options
    zmolezmole Registered Users 12 Posts
    WTF is going on...any word on when this issue will be fixed...im really upset cause i was doing amazing in turf for my first time new to a team too and this shit happens....i say they should give us a free car ...lol idc really just want to play again.
  • Options
    Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    , 24 hours now bull......... ...... Come on guys all u can do is join friends no nothing
  • Options
    This is garbage 24 hours
  • Options
    calebjracingcalebjracing Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm the same way...more than 24 hours. So silly. I thought glu would be better than CIE at this
  • Options
    Horrible 28 hours are team needs to be compisated
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Got a few team members can't race for 2 days. This is so bad
  • Options
    ererfamily2ererfamily2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is crazy was able to put up points in beginning of turf but have been blocked out for 24hrs now. They should give everyone the turf car would only be far as my team is a top 100.
  • Options
    NunleyracingNunleyracing Registered Users 11 Posts
    me too, have not been able to join since about 11:30 central time yesterday and still unable too join
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    My team droped from 15 to 28 place for this bug cuz 13 ppl cant play i want compensation for all players who cant play,we spend real money for this game and still nothink :(.
  • Options
    31 hours nothing still
  • Options
    mazdaugmazdaug Registered Users 3 Posts
    Any admin word yet, this is stupid, we are spending real money on this and they do whatever they want with our $$$, please speak and be clear!
  • Options
    Still going can't race still come fix the game man and compensate those this affected with is almost everyone
  • Options
    mazdaugmazdaug Registered Users 3 Posts
    Many players prepared for the turf and invested time and money for this, our efforts were useless with this bug, they should compensate us for this!
  • Options
    cheehs14cheehs14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can't get into multiplayer or race room since 2:00 pm est this is bs spent a lot of money for last turf n only got to race 1/2 of it something needs to b done
  • Options
    cheehs14cheehs14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    That was 2:00 pm est saturday
  • Options
    Rayluna31Rayluna31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me guys, it won't let me join a Lobby this is bull crap I spend real money on this game weekly
  • Options
    NunleyracingNunleyracing Registered Users 11 Posts
    48hrs and still can't get in, what the heck is going on?