Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

You need to compensate us for this one!

Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
O.k. so I am going to rant for a bit here. Since this turf started I like most people turfing have spent gems; yesterday half of the turfers were locked out of the lobbies. At 7:30pm est I was finally able to get back in after hours of waiting...fine, great, bust your butt and move on. At around 3am I was locked out again and still am now at 8am.

When we spend our $$ on gems it is to help us win races/points; if half of us cant race and the other half can then those spent gems do absolutely nothing to help us and they were a complete waste of my money if I cant maintain my position on my team and ultimately my team cant maintain their position on the leaderboard with half its members not being able to race. I would not have given you my hard earned money if I had of known this was going to be the outcome!!!!!

This turf has been a nightmare since it started with all the crashes, error messages, chat not working, spinning wheels of death, mid race account updates...I could go on and on. My team lost a heavy hitter during this turf due to rage quit because of your issues, granted he needs to grow up, but the end result is the same none the less.

I think the lest you could do for us is reimburse us all the gems we spent since the beginning of this turf....the least you could do.

I am not expecting a reply from the admins because those are few and far between but again it is the least you could do......

IGN: Rebeca007

Comments

• Options
    SniperboySniperboy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Well said rebecca i agree with every word u said , people got hurt teams as well .
    Ofcourse they should do something in paying us back for this inconvenience.
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    That's CIE they do nothing do not care I could show you the email they sent me about getting thing's back you can cancel that. .. I got hacked one time showed them they couldn't give anything but a sorry an change your pass... This turf is horrible still they do not care. ..
  • Options
    TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
    I agree with u a 100% I want to b compensated haven't been able to turf of connect to a multi race since yesterday afternoon ... I did buy gems just before I got looked out... IGN TPAVAO
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    2a4tsbb.jpg
    (Note: Compensate = forbidden word in RR world) good luck with that though
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    But if you cant get in lobby then your not wasting gems. They are still there. If the rest of your team continued to use gems/use money while half of the team couldnt play then hey wonder why they dont care when they still making money. As long as all of us keep spending money they wont care. Now let me redeem thus google card and hopefully do some turf racing, if not ill have gems aaved for this weeks sale.
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    I agree with Rebecca, paying for services not received and or knowing you are not providing those services are questionable buisness practices at the very least.

This cannot be allowed to continue, I will source a way for reimbursement through CIE first, and then Apple who sells and represents CIE through those sales for a resolution one way or another.

I will not sit back and allow any entity to knowingly accept compensation for services that either are not provided by unforeseen circumstances and then ignored, or who knowingly accepted compensation with the knowledge of an inability to provide those paid services.

Sorry for the rant, but enough is enough. It's time to step up your game CIE, God knows your being paid to.
  • Options
    Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    SlowRR wrote: »
    But if you cant get in lobby then your not wasting gems. They are still there. If the rest of your team continued to use gems/use money while half of the team couldnt play then hey wonder why they dont care when they still making money. As long as all of us keep spending money they wont care. Now let me redeem thus google card and hopefully do some turf racing, if not ill have gems aaved for this weeks sale.

SlowRR - I was able to play Wed, Thur, Fri and half of Saturday in which I spent a bunch of gems. Now I cant play and everyone else that can is making points so my team and I are dropping lower and lower in rank because we cant maintain our position in rank with only some members racing.
  • Options
    NSXNSX Registered Users 42 Posts
    Rebeca007 wrote: »
    O.k. so I am going to rant for a bit here. Since this turf started I like most people turfing have spent gems; yesterday half of the turfers were locked out of the lobbies. At 7:30pm est I was finally able to get back in after hours of waiting...fine, great, bust your butt and move on. At around 3am I was locked out again and still am now at 8am.

When we spend our $$ on gems it is to help us win races/points; if half of us cant race and the other half can then those spent gems do absolutely nothing to help us and they were a complete waste of my money if I cant maintain my position on my team and ultimately my team cant maintain their position on the leaderboard with half its members not being able to race. I would not have given you my hard earned money if I had of known this was going to be the outcome!!!!!

This turf has been a nightmare since it started with all the crashes, error messages, chat not working, spinning wheels of death, mid race account updates...I could go on and on. My team lost a heavy hitter during this turf due to rage quit because of your issues, granted he needs to grow up, but the end result is the same none the less.

I think the lest you could do for us is reimburse us all the gems we spent since the beginning of this turf....the least you could do.

I am not expecting a reply from the admins because those are few and far between but again it is the least you could do......

IGN: Rebeca007

You should just rage quit permanently. It's not possible to spend" Gems" on getting better.
  • Options
    WhyAmISooooBadWhyAmISooooBad Registered Users 11 Posts
    I do agree it is annoying spent a lot of gems on the first few days and then boom nothing.. Been a very long time now and nothing's happening :/ I just hope CIE sort this ASAP and do sort out the affected in some way or another!!
  • Options
    NSXNSX Registered Users 42 Posts
    Well like you're not supposed to spend gems on repairing for instance and like so just race D class and sell everything else to cpu