Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comments

• Austinoliver23Austinoliver23 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Are you still on the old version?
  • Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    This is the newer version.
  • iAm nEuNGiAm nEuNG Registered Users 2 Posts
    i can't even launch start and sometime i accept invite to race but nothing to show up just car only....... sick of the updated game mine it both of iPhone and iPad lagging and got kick out.
    C024E10F-2A55-4105-9C49-283BC8ECE9D0_zpsvnu59znd.png In this photo the ZR1 headlights I could see straight through it as the screen was moving. D7B478F2-28A9-4D7F-AEC4-36965EA83E14_zpsooputqgf.png This is an image after a race where the screen was just stuck. I had to exit the app and close it in order to play again. 89448B8F-7DB4-417B-B8F6-8EC25CE5E74F_zpszqmhpq8n.png This is one example of where the screen was just stuck connecting to a race.
    A57AAD7A-A6AB-4303-B861-DDC9C1F2B85E_zpsesnac6nr.png 919196AC-8B0C-40A6-95A7-BBE35EF460D0_zps70kd5jof.png D8F1AC5A-139A-4D02-9051-6A89C39F8564_zpshdvbmge8.png The rest is just the clock ticking to 0. This usually ends up happening when someone challenges me. I select race and then the screen starts to countdown from 35 to 0. There is nothing to do at this point and I must close the app down. This is by far happening way to often. It's usually hard to get 5 decent races in without this happening. At one incident, this happen back to back 3x in a row.
    One last thing I would like to add is that usually after I force close the app and restart it. The game does not load. I have to force close it one more time and then start it. When I start it the second time the app crashes, and finally I open it up for the third time and the app launches.
  • nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    All that is happening to me aswell. But I get engine damage and lose one of my boost after the clock runs out and I have to reboot.
    Yeah, it gets a tad bit tedious after awhile. After awhile it makes me want to do something else. Like earlier today this happen to me once. I rebooted came back and did a race. The next race after that I had to do it again. Came back for the second time and it happened again. My phone is lucky I need it orbit would have been thrown through the wall.