Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

woo good job cie, I still can't join a lobby

VinmasterVinmaster Registered Users 1,676 Posts
been 6 hours and I still can't join a lobby. what the hell is going on

Comments

• Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    Me either. I wish they'd let us know what's going on or reboot the servers and minimize the damage we are dealing with in the turf. Not fair the teams with the most people not affected by this issue are raising up the ranks and all e can do is sit and watch.
  • Options
    britt britt Cheeriosbritt britt Cheerios Registered Users 66 Posts
    Same here reinstalling did nothing
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Yeah. Waste of time waiting for them to fix it. If they are even bothering. I bet they are just sitting on their fat ***es and not giving a f about whats goint on. Smh
  • Options
    flawlesscustomsflawlesscustoms Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm still unable to join, but my wife can join and has been able to join the whole time,this also shows that when someone makes an account there are given access to a specific number of servers, which is why we have to race the same people week in and out.the servers I race on are down, hers are not. Why can they not combine or at least switch up the players to different servers now and then so we can race different people and keep the game more interesting
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Over 24 hours and counting. Wtf.