Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bugs bugs bugs

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Changeintheair?Changeintheair? Registered Users 7 Posts
    alot has been fixed, thank you for that!!! Only thing left I am experiencing it appears the more cars you have or your friend has when you try to msg him/her thats when the game crashes. Created a new account just to play game during the older bug issues and had no problem playing and it never froze, and that was on an iphone 4s!! but had fewer cars. I know alot of people's game will crash especially during turfs, avg 2 to 3 races then crash but again it seems like its related to the number of cars you have.....just a thought.
  • Options
    he1zen8erghe1zen8erg Registered Users 57 Posts
    Launch button has been the death of me. I've counted up to 6 races in a row with a failing launch button.
  • Options
    Prosthetic HeadProsthetic Head Registered Users 15 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryyst;n446977]Hey everyone! As I've stated many many times, we are working on bugs. One of the things I'd like to do is try and update yo uon the state of some of these bugs... like more that, "we're working on it". That is if they let me. So, what I'd like is a list of the bugs that you are experiencing. Like you specifically because I also may contact you to ask about it. Please refrain from just commenting for commenting's sake.... I'll address some of the ones I usually get. No, I don't have a date to give you. Yes, we are working on it No, we have not discussed compensation yet Yes we understand you lost cars and cash, you can try and contact Customer Service for them to investigate, but they would need specifics No, we actually do try to help. Okay, so what I need from you guys.... If you are experiencing bugs on multiple occasions, I want to know what it is. Try and be specific. "I'm crashing" won't help. "I'm crashing when I try launching/betting/installing a part" helps us. Try and answer Who, what, where, when and how. You can use this: Device: Detailed Description of Issue(s): I will be removing posts that are off topic and aren't specifically about a bug you are experiencing in order for me to better keep track of issues. So far: Launch button not working Shift Button not working NOS button not working Chicken Out Cash not updating without reloading -12, -3, -504 errors Game Freezing on "Resolving Races" Orange Bar of Death Constant crashing on iPhone 4s Lights and sounds not synced Low Battery notification boots player Car Rating not updating - needs restart Best ETs not showing correctly Timer runs down, no race, ends in loss Cross finish first, opponent has 0 time, you lose Not being able to view the Datsu in Showroom Purchases Not Going Through Freezing Unable to Join Room - Not getting banned message Unable to Load message Account Update Issue [/QUOTE] The thing that bothers me the most is the server I'm placed on having a max number of 6 or 7 people in my lobbies but mostly less. Once I pink and some sees what I run I can't get any more races.
  • Options
    CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Hi Ryyst, Just curious if I could get an answer to the quote below.... The crashing is still highly problematic, so much that I had to hand over the reigns of our team because I can't stay connected long enough to do anything...
    CrankyJ wrote: »
    Just one question, when you say - ""iPhone 4 issues – for the most part we’ve changed things so that it should run better so gonna say fixed… mostly."" Does that mean the fixes have been applied and this is as good as it gets?
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    I'm on iPhone 4s ign is crazy Kells, little to no issues have been fixed on my end as of yet, I'm experiencing almost all of the issues as already listed, additionally when I write in team chat or pm, my messages are not seen or "go through", that is of corse If I can stay on the game without crashing long enough to type something.
  • Options
    ADS TuningADS Tuning Registered Users 3 Posts
    Game Still Keeps On Crashing....
  • Options
    KlutchkiidKlutchkiid Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm on an iPhone 4s, and my biggest concern is the "crashing" issue. When I log in to the game, the game will crash itself within 1 minute (regardless if I click on something or not). I am tired of logging in numerous of times because my game is continually crashing. Please fix this bug as well, thank you.
  • Options
    King Tight 57King Tight 57 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Um can't use my iPad .. This game has gone to shit .. Thanks King Tight 57
  • Options
    Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    RYYSTRON - can we get some autocorrect back in the games chat function please and thanks. Nice work on the upcoming update too. Also pass on a BIG thankyou from all of us brother
  • Options
    biggie6biggie6 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's not letting me into a room 2 race I can do anything else but get in a room it just tells me 2 try again later...I'm using a Samsung note 3
  • Options
    Milan1986Milan1986 Registered Users 404 Posts
    Problem with the launch button on iphone 5! I hit it and there is no reaction!second Problem. Second Problem: Traffic Lights Show Green light, i hit launch button and it says i fault!
  • Options
    elvladi347elvladi347 Registered Users 128 Posts
    [h=2]part not geting instell[/h] why would i downgrade weight reduction to stage 1.i never downgrade weigt reduction that a fact.

http://i.imgur.com/VDrUnti.png http://i.imgur.com/m1JHQLH.png
  • Options
    ArtstealthArtstealth Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been noticing lately that the Nissan Skyline R-34 it's not doing the timing correctly I really don't know if this a bug or something else but I've it maxed with all the right upgrades and I remember before this latest update I could it easily done a 8.7 without NOS and now without It I do 9.0 and with NOS and boost barely do 8.5 on a good launch I really don't know if this is happening only to me or what, but it's kinda annoying cause I know the skyline r34 can do better than that. Matter fact I recently raced a guy with the same car we both maxed up and that guys r34 did 8.1 I swear no jokes. And mine did barely 8.6 with a good launch and using boost. My point is there some weird stuff happening lately in this game after the latest update.
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Not sure if this brought up or not but racing rooms and amount of people in them still an issue for me! All my maxed rooms in turf no matter what car I choose people numbers are low 2-5 people usually! For example last night in frs r spec event switching rooms didn't work and I had the same 5-8 people at best the entire time! Can any light be shed on this??? Why does this still happen?
  • Options
    YerpleYerple Registered Users 69 Posts
    When is this so called update soon to be coming? It's been what?, two months.
  • Options
    2nd chance2nd chance Registered Users 9 Posts
    rryst, I am having an issue with logging into my account from facebook. i got a new Ipad air, and I cant sync with facebook game center or google. I do have a trouble ticket open and have gotten a response asking for my IGN, but nothing since then. Is this a RR app issue or a facebook issue?
  • Options
    moscowmanmoscowman Registered Users 24 Posts
    Racer Name: moscowman Device: android 4.2.2 Facebook Login Email: lolvlol941@gmail.com Game Center ID/Nickname: Moscowman Google Play Account Name: lolvlol941@gmail.com Please describe with as much detail the issue you are experiencing: I can not enter into the racing room.
  • Options
    R3AL1TYR3AL1TY Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost a RX-8 to pinks and didn't get it back after 24 hours.
  • Options
    Frustrated CustomerFrustrated Customer Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can't sync with Google play. I'm on Android 4.4 When I try to sync it says conected but next time I log in its not. And then tie race message even tho I've won the race. I hear it's a glitch that people are abusing.
  • Options
    Prosthetic HeadProsthetic Head Registered Users 15 Posts
    You guys need to fix this TIE glitch! More and more people are doing it and it's annoying as ****.
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    Timer runs down, no race, ends in loss...... but also ends in engine stress! which is a big deal for maxed cars that's my biggest issue... sometimes the multi-touch doesn't work on launch+ nos Samsung galaxy note 2 a few times entering a lobby.. while it's loading I'll hear the sound as someone challenged me... nothing happens until a few seconds and then it says I chickened out thanks
  • Options
    FR4NCISC0FR4NCISC0 Registered Users 393 Posts
    Another bug you should fix is when you bet and raise to 100k or 250k or 500k or whatever amount and the other guy just have $3 or $14 and you still see on your screen that you are betting for 100k or 250k or 500k, and that happens on Apple devices and Android devices.
  • Options
    FR4NCISC0FR4NCISC0 Registered Users 393 Posts
    and reduce the font and images size for the apple devices, when played on an iPad looks like the game is for ppl with problems on the eyes with those icons like on a 128x128, reduce that and make the apple resolution more like the 16:9 of the android.
  • Options
    fmrjrhedfmrjrhed Registered Users 88 Posts
    Raced yesterday in turf and won race by at least three lengths lost car and cash. I have lost multiple cash races this way.
  • Options
    vansteelvansteel Registered Users 1 Posts
    iOS iPhone 5 and iPad ret. the tuning seems to jump like crazy. Have to reboot after every change to car and then if I go into lobby the rate may go up or down putting me into a high room.
  • Options
    mhoo1mhoo1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    HTC one m7 kitkat 4.4.3 app force closes at the beginning of all multiplayer races. I know quite a few people are having this problem and it would be nice to have an update even if it is a were working on it, maybe a time frame, like weeks or months away. Thanks.
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Unable to join room (not banned) since i woke up an hour left on the 3rd day of event.

Also app crashes a lot on my iphone4