Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Can anyone else not downgrade their parts?

beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
title says it all someone please confirm on what to do

Comments

• Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    to the top!
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    What parts in specific?
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    LUTZBURG This is the issue: when I go to downgrade my car say I have it tuned for 1656 I make a couple parts stock but the car still stays at rating 1656 for around 10-15min. It is the same way when reversed say I add parts to a 1645 tune. THE TUNE STAYS AT 1645 when they are done installing and I am able to go into a 1645 lobby and blow everyones doors off.. this is going to cause huge CHAOS this turf unless something is done quickly.
    IGN: Lrmest1991
    Hopefully this does not go unseen -.-
  • Options
    Hemi WK 86Hemi WK 86 Registered Users 20 Posts
    From what I have noticed if you force close the game and restart the correct number appears.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Yes eNlAR1G.jpg
  • Options
    hkswagg38hkswagg38 Registered Users 218 Posts
    way to show off your 50 mils -_-
  • Options
    AlSalmanAlSalman Registered Users 171 Posts
    Just javelin I guess and We need an update for uninstalling Nos and Conversion please.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    This is in all cars. I been running through new games to experience what bugs I may not see since most my cars are maxed. I notice. You upgrade any car. The rating changes as it upgrades in the upgrade files. Then you close the options to upgrade and the performance number drops back to it's orginally. Like the guy said above. You force close app and reopen. The parts then become part of the car.
  • Options
    KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Yep same thing is happening to me as well can't down load to a lower stage option and when you try and switch from turbo to a super charger they both have the same HP, torque, and weight. This is happening to all my cars.....Here's what I mean and hopefully this will also get fixed.... ing name is PHANTASM

FCC26021-1884-46E2-AFA7-6071E8A55609_zpsuucyiyww.png

69F4168A-45B3-4605-8F5A-AD3E30B1BDF0_zpsyyn78dr3.png