Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Worst 1.6.0 Update

I have been a day 1 player since you're first day of release for iOS, I have made an outstanding review for your current Racing Rivals game made by CIE games. But I honestly have to say with this horrible latest mandatory 1.6.0. update you released, is far by the most worst update you have made to this game. I have also invested & injected a ton of Itunes credits into the game but this is just horrible. CIE, you should see & read the public's outcry on the Facebook pages. It's like ya'll took 20 steps backwards with this update & feels like the game is still in beta-testing overall. I will be contacting Apple to refund my investment into your game & yes I made a Forum Profile just to state what I had to say about your current update progress. :confused:

My time is done here and with CIE games, I will be making a full extent review on your game & it's current status worldwide. I am a Co-Leader in Reborn Legends, ign: Ohh!KiLL'emM

Comments

• Options
    WOWZERSWOWZERS Registered Users 120 Posts
    Well done officer
  • Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    Never seen a reborn legend on forums!
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    You know it's getting serious when the big guns are complaining about issues going on :(
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    They are here in desguise ik a few ;)
  • Options
    Board of CommitteeBoard of Committee Registered Users 6 Posts
    Comes a time when enough is enough. They're running this game to the ground, basically going backwards. Leave it the way it was before this horrible update. I dont even want to touch my Racing Rivals app anymore.
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Thanks for treating your people who pay like peasants cie. I spent a lot of time and money into this game and once again another update that lags and blows!! This one sent it like a shooting star of suckiness across the world of iOS users. So I thank you for not listening and not changing the mistakes that should be changed because it's expected unfortunately anymore. This forum has even went to crap............so greedy cie!! Message me people if you have another racing game that's fun I'm in!!
  • Options
    Covina KiddCovina Kidd Registered Users 1,306 Posts
    I agree enough is enough, awesome job CIE.
  • Options
    Board of CommitteeBoard of Committee Registered Users 6 Posts
    RR game finally died on 6/30/2014, it was already on life-support. Basically just pulled the plug completely with that recent update.
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    It's clinging to life, but only if they fix it QUICK
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Can't really blame Reborn Legends for calling it quits. This is like a whole new game now and if I were them, I wouldn't want to have to relearn a game that I have dominated as long as they did. Good luck to them.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    working on it as we can. sorry to see you go
  • Options
    RiderRider Registered Users 136 Posts
    The game is UTTER CRAP.
  • Options
    ChisbraleighChisbraleigh Registered Users 5 Posts
    They want people to quit so they can have new members to join this is straight bullshit. We have invested time and money into a game that we live and you guys think you can just change the whole format of the game. This is a member of banana speed and I'm boycotting your game cause you guys totally **** this one up give us our game back!!!!
  • Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    Better yet, why give us, the IOS users the HEADACHE? This new racing rivals app runs smoothly on android, graphics are better etc.., but this is an IOS original game. You should have merged THEM WITH US, and NOT us with THEM! I'm going to stick around for a bit, but if things' don't get better i'll sell my account to an android user, they would be very happy with what they get.
  • Options
    Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    ^^i echoes pretty much the same sentiment as him.. You brought it really upon yourselves when you first decided to make the game for android (I get it, more customers more money) but you know the sayng mo money mo problems. You take a game that originally was iOS, created it for droids without even fixing the iOS version...to now change us to the droid version. If there is 6 developers have 3-4 program and code iOS other two are for android. You have just now toiled with i would estime 75% of your fan bSe and heavy hitters with this update for no reason
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    iOS users got good money in this... It's a shame how we're being treated. Can't play this game since the update and it was fine 48 hours ago...
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    ^^^^ de ja vu