Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Money disappearing!

hkswagg38hkswagg38 Registered Users 218 Posts
when ever i raise a bet the game steals the money. for example i have raised bets to 10k then the game takes the full 10k out of my bank and the other racer goes all in at lets say 2.5k. at the end of the race if i won i have gotten the 2.5k back but the other 7.5 does not come back. it even happens if i raise the bet and the other racer backs out. i raised a bet to 100k, again game takes the full 100k. the player chucked out and the game KEPT the 100k.
i hadn't noticed this earlier because I've only been doing small amounts but this is crazy. can any admin explain why this is happening or how to fix it....please

Comments

• Options
    the game keeping $100k after a guy chickened out is what sent the red flag up.

just friendly advice to other players...dont bet money because win, lose, or forfeit you'll probably lose some if not all of the money you bet
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Lost 170k too from racing and I didn't even place a bet! I was challenged and accepted a free race and at the end it said I lost 170k. Wow! New update Is a total failure. Taking racers cash.
  • Options
    bump..still waiting for an answer
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    game took 500k bet from me after racer chickened out. wtf is that cie
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Ohh man cie got there hands full with this update and bugs. Sorry for all ur loses. This game came to shitt along time ago. We been promised so much but yet its getting worse and worse. They put out a update that did nothing us RACERS wanted. No garage organization, no better way to buy or sell cars, but what we did get is bugs and crashes all for what. Didnt anyone tell cie if its not broke dont fix it. We didnt need better resolution or whatever they tried to do. I honestly cant stay on long enough to c anything.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    reviewing this now, please post your in game names
  • Options
    bump for help
  • Options
    KooogKooog Registered Users 82 Posts
    happpened too me as well ign Kooog
  • Options
    RiderRider Registered Users 136 Posts
    I just lost ONE MILLION! I had 3.9, friend challeneged, i raise bet to 1m, he raised to 1.25 but i chicken. Then i look at my money and i only have 2.9..... IGN: 3eloo. Please sort this out asap.
  • Options
    JrKcTan12JrKcTan12 Registered Users 19 Posts
    i raised 10k to any player challenging me and noticed that too, i had around 400k at that moment and my rrc went down to 370- 380.
  • Options
    rgbintxrgbintx Registered Users 2 Posts
    rgbintx Missing several Million from the same situations Had 30 Mil, got another 60 mil, still only have around 60 mil.
  • Options
    glaycard85glaycard85 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ign: glaycard85 My money was lost too. Maybe i lost quite alot of times but i never realized it, cuz im always go for small amount betting. The very first time i realized my money was lost is cuz of a race, my bank have around 20k, opponent player bet 100, i raised to 10100, and we began battle, he lost, my total bank balance became around 15k. This happened at 15mins ago, today. Thank you for reading my post. :) Ign: glaycard85 car: civic si
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Did y'all try restarting the game? When that happened to me, I restarted and the money reverted to the original amount. Try that.
  • Options
    glaycard85glaycard85 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey yeah ur right im now come back here just wanna telling this! Restart app will do.
  • Options
    remmenremmen Registered Users 11 Posts
    I've had this same issue happen to me. Say I bet 10k, the person only has 5k, before- my money in the top bar would update after I placed the bet to show I was only betting 5k. Now- no update, stays down by 10k regardless of the actual bet size. If they chicken out- I get the amount back that wasn't able to be covered by the other racer. If they race- the 5k that wasn't covered is gone(until restart) but the rest works how it should.

It's true- restarting the app DOES return the missing funds. However, if you only have 50k and normally bet 25k per race, this means you have to restart the app after every 2 race attempts.. VERY time consuming and frustrating. I hope my details will help to resolve this issue.
    IGN- Remmen
  • Options
    mrilmi2317mrilmi2317 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost money a few days ago the same day as the new update, please look into this ign : mackenzierhys
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Fox your betting system isn't performing as it used to. When player 1 bets 10,000 and player 2 has only 4,000. The system does not evaluate the real amount and re adjusts to player 2 max bet. Now we have found you can reset game by force close. Then game resets amount. Just like the upgrades are not installing after purchased and install time. You have to reset the game and re enter for the game to glitch back. Now this idea only works for some. I have been playing with the bet system to report the issues I find. The issue I found was I doubled up bets to a noob account from my main account. I grew the bank from 20 k , 40k , 80 k. I got the orange bar and went ahead to reset the noob account to get connected to another server to finish my test. When returning to the game the bank amount became 600 from 80,000. Now most people would be pissed. I just lol. Either way hope this helps. I'm not able to give you the ign of the noob account since I discarded it after my testing.
  • Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    bumpity...