Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

need an admin...

TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
I still can't race in the game. I wasn't any help to my team the last 2 events in turf which Its BS can someone fix my account so I can race again iGN TPAVAO..

UPDATE : IM ABLE TO PLAY NOW HOPE
EVERY1 GETS SQUARED AWAY.

Comments

• Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    Tpavao, welcome to CIE/ GLU HELL :) Can you hear the twilight zone music playing in the backround? The servers went screwy on Saturday at about 1:00 pm eastern best I can tell. That's when my inability to sign on happened, and you will never guess what? I STILL CAN'T. It is day 3 and the turf is over, I still cannot log into lobbies. Let's hold hands a sing a song to our beloved masters at CIE......thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Options
    TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
    Lol thats funny as sh1t .. u made my day.
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    Adwyry wrote: »
    Tpavao, welcome to CIE/ GLU HELL :) Can you hear the twilight zone music playing in the backround? The servers went screwy on Saturday at about 1:00 pm eastern best I can tell. That's when my inability to sign on happened, and you will never guess what? I STILL CAN'T. It is day 3 and the turf is over, I still cannot log into lobbies. Let's hold hands a sing a song to our beloved masters at CIE......thank you, thank you, thank you!

yeah my issue kicked in around 1:30pm est so im thinking that time is pretty accurate. It seems to be only people on our server that are still unable to join any racing room. There needs to be an option to switch servers installed in the game so we can race and meet new peeps anyway. Puzzles me how much money gets sunk into this game and the lack of customer service. Guess they were too busy on their yacht to handle server issues this weekend. 9:29 am est ... still cant race woot

fix me/us/and our shitty server .... PLEASE !!
  • Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered Users 19 Posts
    thats a great point tokish, im tired of racing the same 25 people, lol. i see new blood come in a lobby and try like hell to catch races, lol. makes me happy sometimes when my son leaves his ipad around that i can somehow race new people.
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    And now we are still cant play :/ i want ask to wen......
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    10:10 eastern, still not able to log in. Why CIE? Spending north of $1,000 in game doesn't qualify you to race anymore? Sheesh guys, come on!
  • Options
    sarcasmkllssarcasmklls Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have had same problem and it sucks
  • Options
    iStevo wrote: »
    thats a great point tokish, im tired of racing the same 25 people, lol. i see new blood come in a lobby and try like hell to catch races, lol. makes me happy sometimes when my son leaves his ipad around that i can somehow race new people.

incase anyone missed it .. the point was we race against the same peeps over and over and over again... im sure everyone is tired of me fouling at the line on them. In our turfs they need to have server options on the refresh, or something else that we can switch to in order to race new people. If there is an issue with just our server alone (buy us a new one) hahaha !!! Just a suggestion
  • Options
    stomockstomock Registered Users 1 Posts
    I thought it was only my team having this prob any1 have anyword on if or when its gonna get fixed
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Ya same thing happened to me as well. I can't join lobby since Saturday ~1pm est, and still not able to as of now.

And a lot of the player posting I see them all the time during turf. So it must have been our server got screwed up. Its sad we still haven't got words that they are solving the problem.
  • Options
    sarcasmkllssarcasmklls Registered Users 3 Posts
    Holy crap why is it not fixed yet?
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    People be Happy, the issue continue but finally someone of CIE have read this post and write that:

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/1503252-unable-to-join-race-rooms

Probably for 2016 "WE" are able to join a room!!!
  • Options
    so i just logged on ... picked a car that i wanted to race with... hit multiplayer and the race button... AND MY S H IT WORKED !!!! So far so good...

time- 2:21pm EST 10/06/14