Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Teams still are not working

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
ummmm think the title speaks for itself... I go to my teams and I still only have a quit button to press yet I have 13 pending request??? I have updated so can anyone help me? Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    What is your racer ID?
  • Options
    My id is jjbinx
  • Options
    So the fixes that went in today should prevent any more team issues. It is not retroactive however so already broken teams are still broken. We are looking into options.
  • Options
    Francky the BossFrancky the Boss Registered Users 14 Posts
    Same problems here i didnt have the team leader ... Need to rebuild new team ? Id: Francky the boss
  • Options
    SonicRacing1SonicRacing1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Admin can you fix my team situation also I have same problem as above have people pending but can't do anything about it my name is SonicRacing1 thank you
  • Options
    OptimusGokuOptimusGoku Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yes, I spent $40,000 and it's not working for me either. When I go to the team tab all it has is a quit tab. Also I know people wanna join my team but don't see there requests. It also use to say team Leander next to my name, that's gone as well. Please fix.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Is there any way one of you Admins can delete my team so I can remake it if the fixes are not retroactive? It's really a shame that the team features are still not working correctly!

• Options
    iProxicideiProxicide Registered Users 34 Posts
    RR just wanted to see if you can fix my team pretty please I won't beg anymore, please hook me up if possible I do support your game just do me this as a small favor in return. I'd: iProxicide
  • Options
    NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    Teams do work. However if you had an old team, you will need to create a new team and get all your members to join. Unfortunately you might have to pay another 40k.
  • Options
    Ya that's ridiculous! Guess its the only way though... O well
  • Options
    We are getting some updates to our customer service tool which should allow us to fix the teams. I will let you guys know when and then you can send in tickets.
  • Options
    Send away http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support We should be able to fix team members now.
  • Options
    Haha man too late already lol bought a new team! Can I at least get refunded then for the other team?
  • Options
    Send us an email and we will see what we can do.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Just sent a msg, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Yes as did I.
  • Options
    Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    Sent in a ticket. Still haven't heard anything:-(
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Sage, my ticket support was already sent. I will appreciate a fast response on this matter, since I got a lot of people trying to get on my team and I can't do nothing... Thanks !