Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I need my Gems ASAP .. I mean NOW

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
I bought $100 UD dollar gems package but it didn't shows at my account .. I need my gems to be able to compete in TW .. And I want it now ..

Comments

• Options
    By the way I just bought it few mins ago that's mean I should recieved the 30% extra gems .. 6760 gems ..
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    See, now this is a real issue.. I'm gonna call you patience king haha. I'm sorry bro, I wish I had a way to help you right away. Hopefully one of the admins can help you with this quickly.
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    they're looking into this...

smh. I can't believe you buy gems with this crappy update bro...
  • Options
    BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    I need gems for turf but I don't want to get screwed now....
  • Options
    ROCKIEFRESHMMGROCKIEFRESHMMG Registered Users 53 Posts
    Please don't support this game until they fix it bro.
  • Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Venom650R just a question since this update have you updated your phone software like i went to my settings then general settings then software updates and updated to IOS 7.1.2 i didnt buy as many as you but just bought 15$ in gems and worked fine smooth transaction along with everything else to do with the game after i upgraded software all runs like before CIE update if you havent check it out this may help you im iphone 4s one that got hit hard and yes id like old version back but this works great now as far as racing if you can dl new IOS try it then shut phone off for a bit then lov in see if ur gems come after that hope they do man if you try it
  • Options
    Yet no respond from any admin
  • Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Ok i just wanted to put that out there hopefully to help you now the admins not responding is real bs because you i see the orignal post was hrs ago theres no cause for this something like this especially 100$ should be addressed right away and taken care of im sorry your dealing with this hope it gets taking cade of soon for you ur a gud person on the forums dont know you in game but see your posts your legit and this is a legit problem they need to take care of for you
  • Options
    Strong frequencyStrong frequency Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thy ain't and thy won't respond in cie's head thy think thy jus scammer u out of 100$ but thy don't know tht releasing the new update thy jus lost over 100,000 of thousands of dollars fuckking stupid fucks ohhh and **** the update
  • Options
    Ok thanks for all who step by .. Time to report that purchase to apple .. And lets see what will gonna happened ..
  • Options
    jason11bjason11b Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm in the same boat haven't received gems from purchases or offers an if I did recieve anything it wasn't the 30% promised
This discussion has been closed.