Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RRLegends

EKRICKEKRICK Registered Users 8 Posts
Hi

RRLegends are looking for members that are willing to take part in Turf Wars and users that are active and willing to support our team.we are a new team but where looking to be up with some of the top teams we have in the game right now. We are looking for members with the level 41+. I will be setting up a website and will be making avatars for each member.

RRLegends = Racing Rivals Legends

Thanks, EKRICK

Comments

• Options
    Still looking for members
  • Options
    Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Im level 80 i have 40 cars ive never been able to complete a full turf always get kiked or had problems with my phone but my phone is running smooth and im ready to help a team what is ir current tw rank or best in the past so far my IGN is ShotGunKid420
  • Options
    I Just recently started this team and looking for members that are willing to take part in the turf wars and trying to be with the top teams. ill add you as a friend
  • Options
    ShotGunKid420 if you would like to apply send in a application sir