Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Not tryin to be awesome but if u take it that way dont bother me

Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
Same people jumped on here the night this update came out cussing and helling and all this other shyt like that really gonna do anything comon since will tell u it wont now days later same people on here cuzzing and bytching about same problems they was days ago people expect to snP they fingers and shyt be right all because they want it to reality check computers and programs aint that easy imma IOS user am i happy with this update no not at all i lost 2 viper gts's and a viper gts-r in that 24 hr turf from this before i knew what was happening DO I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK YES I DO it was so much better but i go to all the catagories and i read everything and i see where everyone is coming from PLAYERS/ADMIN/MOD i see where old version was awsesome but slowly falling a update needed to be made yes this one back fired bad but the thousands of hate emails and comments over and over by the same poeple day after day dont mean shyt when millions are having the same problem as you i understand alot of ppl have spent hundrued/thousands on this PHONE game and i understand that many have been here since day one thro everything and have a right to be mad i would be to but do you think all the cuzzing and hate mail is helping most likely its being erased or ignored like i said im level 80 so im still a junior member but i think best thing to do is explain ur problem and let it go for a bit if u cN still play just play if u cant give it some time after reading the post from the adin any normal person can see what they did needed to be done Nd was gonna be done sooner or later all these ppl yelling and boycotting will be back after the bugs are gone they just want attention when the game resumes back to normal they will be playing again im just tired of same people day after day bytching and whinning thinking it matters like someone from CIE gonna drop everything they doing and baby you and ur post grow the Fk up and be patient or leave i already know this gonna get immature comments so just a heads up i wont retaliate to the comments left its a game not my life

Comments

• Strong frequencyStrong frequency Registered Users 17 Posts
    I cannot understand wat u said sounded like a bunch if hillbilly poo ohhh and screw this new update
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Hey man could you please fix the language especially in the title
  • nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Language please. U can get ur point across with out spelling it out
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Dick is slang for Richard, isn't it? ;)
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    The things this update has done to this community :(
  • Strong frequencyStrong frequency Registered Users 17 Posts
    All I have to say is **** THE UPDATE
  • Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yes i agree with you 100% but what does the way people acting and everything since help the matter it doesnt at all believe me bro im just as disappointed as everyone else but the way people are acting wont do nothing but make it longer to fix cuz same issues are being posted days afterward causing them to read thro same posts days later instead of spending that time correcting what they have did wrong this update has ripped the community apart its been a very bad week
  • Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Really divk and awesome means the same thing to you lmao ok im far from tryin tobact like that was just lookin for help to edit it make it sound a lil better and ur faggot ass comes with awesome like a fairy bytch