Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Serious question for mods

NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
How long before the game is up and running again. I know you cant give me an exact day but a rough estimate would be nice. I still cant stay on for more then 5-10 seconds before it crashes. Thanks in advance

Comments

• sirnike5sirnike5 Registered Users 344 Posts
    Hope this question gets answered
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    I'd like to know as well.
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    As soon as all the issues are worked on and sent to apple.
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    The devs are working on the bugs since yesterday. They are working the fastest they can.
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Basically state that you have no idea and we have to deal with it for now. Your answers are transparent and you have no clue. We didn't ask for estimates and possibilities. We asked for definite dates and times. If you don't know those then best not to respond. We all know "THEY ARE WORKING ON IT" ........... they've been working on it since it launched last year.
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Thats the problem they havent said much to anyone. I just want to kno when will i be able to get on for more then 5-10 seconds before it crashes
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    If u don't know then say u don't know lmao! Just be honest is all we ask.
    Pretty much wat he said ^^^^^^
  • Strong frequencyStrong frequency Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thy haven't said much because thy them selfs don't know wat the crap there doing I mean jus looking and playing the new update jus tells you "the people who made this are stupidest people on the face of the earth" don't you test this I mean come on ohhh and the update
  • INSIGHTINSIGHT Registered Users 35 Posts
    They (the Devs) have forgotten a golden rule - "If it ain't broke don't fix it !" To many times I've seen great games go to sh*t because someone, somewhere, thinks they can make it better and when they can't they won't face up to it and put it back to where it was...
    Hahaahahaa. Its funny u say that. I said the exact same thing in someone elses post the other day
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Am not one of the mods so am not gonna lie to U .. It will takes around 1-2 weeks for them to fix the game issues and glitches + 2-3 weeks to be reviewed by Apple .. So that's 3-5 weeks from now .. 3-5 Turf war UR gonna miss .. 3-5 weeks UR gonna be an easy target for ................ U know what I mean ..