Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stoned inc Dillemma!

It has come to my attention that there is a scammer team also named "Stoned Inc" this stoned inc is a team filled with scammers who are trying to mirror the ACTUAL Stoned INC. The leader of this "fake" team is called Texas Trill 409, along side co-leaders names - 1)Cabroome 2) jtada 3)now shift 458. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE FAKE "STONED INC - http://i57.tinypic.com/2nr1zid.jpg As you can see here that is not out actually team logo by any means.
Here is the actually picture of the REAL Stoned Inc-http://i62.tinypic.com/10r8enn.jpg
Again the logo is completely different and that is the ACTUAL leader.
Stoned Inc has 4 teams, Two whom are too 100 and the other two are in processs. Please if you see these people to try and attempt to deal with these people!
If you have any more information please feel free to contact me in game - William Crespo. All help appreciated :)

Comments

• William_crespoWilliam_crespo Registered Users 601 Posts
    *DO NOT TRY TO ATTEMPT WITH THESE PEOPLE
    Sorry ya'll on my phone lol
  • DropStarZDropStarZ Registered Users 220 Posts
    I know texas trill is a scammer. But I did a deal with jtada earlier. He was happy to go first and the deal went fine. Perhaps people are joining just not knowing or even thinking its the real one?
  • jtada718jtada718 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Oh wow. Yeah I had no idea. Texas trill 409 kept bugging me to join. I had no idea im leaving the team right now. I dont want a bad rep like he has! Thanx dropstarz for bringing this to my attention.
    I hope thos hasnt tarnished my reputation on here. I jus left the team and let everyone know its a scam team. I also messaged texas trill and let him know I think hes nothing but a lowlife scum bag for scamming people. I have screenshots but I dont know how to post them. Once again I had no idea of this. Ill keep bumping this too because I hate scammers. Its the reason the game is hatd to trust anyone with trades.
  • GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    flex on them
  • GOT SHOCKEDGOT SHOCKED Registered Users 663 Posts
    thanks for the post on this . few days back i was trying to trade my xb matte for unwrapped stingray. post is still around i havnt deleted it yet. but this texas trill guy added me and asked about the xb. but no deal was made on it. well he stayed as a friend. to later be invited as a member of this stoned inc team.few mins ago texas trill leaves me the team because a guy called him out. because owner said it was a 140th spot team when it finished 3000. also was called out that he wasnt trust able . thats when he left the team to help a friend in a top 100 seat so look out who ever that may be... thanks to a trusted member i deal with i got a heads up about this post . so i removed my self from that situation i was 100% unaware of. so thank you william for a heads up because i could of been scammed here ...
    Im the one that called him out. Glad u didnt get scammed bro.