Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

50+ pages of scammers wtf

dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
I'm jus saying

Comments

• Options
    brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    There is more than those that go unaccounted for
  • Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    lol can't wait 2 go be there soon... language
  • Options
    neo unleashedneo unleashed Registered Users 388 Posts
    Some of them are same people.. just diff accts..
  • Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Like he said it's usually the same messicans doing it. Deal w. ppl who u know so u cant get scammit.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    most of them make numerous accounts to scam with. example "jolina" has too many accounts
  • Options
    GOT SHOCKEDGOT SHOCKED Registered Users 663 Posts
    good one dutch glad someone spoke on this . just sad that cie and glu sits back and lets this continue. or maybe they dont support trading because they cant think of a way to charge us for it . and im sure this has been going on way before i became a forums member. so why hasnt this been worked on or put into play? either add a trade option like pinks or allow us to put cars up forsale from our garages. we can come to the forums say hey so and so car forsale add me and she's yours. then they buy it for your set amount. ive been around games enough to know if it aint going to make them money . its not there biggest concern. but in all reality this should of been fixed along time ago. smh who sits back and lets ppl ruin there game . or how many honest players does it take getting ripped off before they say hey we should least give them this . but all we get is turfs and new cars on top of months old problems lol i thought extremevelocity3d was bad yall are running a neck and neck race ....#lmao
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    I still have mixed emotions on the scammer thing. Besides car scammers. You have hackers aka i think a rouge dev that cornered the market with gems an cars. No way in heck all these gem cars an money jus flying around. An top 100 half them the scammers anyway. But in sip on my bomb tea. I still say some scammers are devs getting crap back lol. An for a game you can hustle with 2 devices no way it should be scammers. But hate to see them in real life if they take a game this way to pose as a chick to take a car. But Thas another story. An if the game been out over a year an the revamped the map they should have a trade spot on the map coming soon. Even if it was just for show.