Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nitto Players United!

PhoenixSamPhoenixSam Registered Users 36 Posts
We are here, we are taking over! Ended our game but not our community! SP Not Spencer you pos xD
Prev1345

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ain't taking over my forum bwahahahaha *evil laugh*
  • ArrowsArrows Registered Users 20 Posts
    Arrows Reporting for Duty.
  • Unforgiven RacerUnforgiven Racer Registered Users 19 Posts
    Nitto legends will forever remain in our hearts. Putting money into this game isnt worth as much as the memories everyone had on nitto. NITTO SHALL BE GONE BUT PLAYERS FOREVER STAY STRONG
    - Reeses Pb Cups
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I only see 3 nitto players
  • PhoenixSamPhoenixSam Registered Users 36 Posts
    There's more than three mr.mod in rr
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Kneetoe players unite! We shall take over this forum.

-hth$
    Wait until all former nitto players unite, they will have to change the name of this game to Nitto Legends Mobile!
    - Reeses Pb Cups
    Bro I hope thy jus turn racing rivals into nitto legends but beside tht, get off my yard you dam nitto racers lol jk yard=forum
  • ajbennettajbennett Registered Users 78 Posts
    I am here, wooo ajbennett back from the dead
    RIP Vampy lol
    Jdmlowkie wrote: »
    Bro I hope thy jus turn racing rivals into nitto legends but beside tht, get off my yard you dam nitto racers lol jk yard=forum
    NAW!
    Nitto #1
    im a former Mod ^_^, whats it like to be mod for a phone app? lmao
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    ummm hello. :)
  • ArrowsArrows Registered Users 20 Posts
    ajbennett wrote: »
    NAW!
    Nitto #1
    im a former Mod ^_^, whats it like to be mod for a phone app? lmao
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same felling as playing a car game on a computer lol jk
    Ahhhhhh Hi vampyyuuuy nsnusudh.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️I HAVE THE POWERR"RR" to close this thread!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️But I won't cuz I'm cool like dat!
    VAMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U MISSED BANNING ME?
    -Reeses Pb Cups
    Old women u the coolest old lady i know :) xD
    -Reeses Pb Cups
    Dont hate old women. Lol. We are CIE guinea pigs. Without us there will be no Racing Rival or Cartown
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    PhoenixSam wrote: »
    We are here, we are taking over! Ended our game but not our community! SP Not Spencer you pos xD
    SamTheKilla sup.
    Old women u the coolest old lady i know :) xD
    -Reeses Pb Cups
    now ur on a phone app sucking up to staff, sad lol
    Old women wrote: »
    ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️I HAVE THE POWERR"RR" to close this thread!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️But I won't cuz I'm cool like dat!
    MILF .
    Ahhhhhh Hi vampyyuuuy nsnusudh.
    Helloooooooo lol
    Vampy im not sucking up it seems like she already hates me and i joined forums a day or 2 ago dont need a ban already lol, and naw im not gonna suck up to the mods like i did on nitto for banning me for telling a kid to suck a fat one xD
    Dont hate old women. Lol. We are CIE guinea pigs. Without us there will be no Racing Rival or Cartown
    guinea pigs is too kind of a word, we were the b*****s of CIE running nitto in beta for 8 years xD
    Vampy im not sucking up it seems like she already hates me and i joined forums a day or 2 ago dont need a ban already lol, and naw im not gonna suck up to the mods like i did on nitto for banning me for telling a kid to suck a fat one xD
    lol i dont understand how ppl take a phone app so seriously
  • DapopemanDapopeman Registered Users 14 Posts
    The layout of these forums suck. It doesn't have the same feeling as the other forum.

RIP 30K posts.
  • DominicanDriverDominicanDriver Registered Users 128 Posts
    NITTO ALL DAY! :D
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Dapopeman wrote: »
    The layout of these forums suck. It doesn't have the same feeling as the other forum.

RIP 30K posts.

We'll just have to
    8OuAc.gif
    Racing Rivals killed Nitto and now it is our time to avenge it ;) let these forums burn!