Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Friends list

Tired of removing people all the time, can you add a confirm button?

Comments

• Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    I like this idea.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    be patient... I've asked for this like 6 months ago...
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    You don't even have to friend people to look in their garage now. Just click on the avatar by their name. It will pull up their garage.
  • Options
    brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    What we need is something like a mass delete button, just select a box under the people u want deleted and press ok.
  • Options
    I say. Don't fix what isn't broken.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    no dont fix it. that way people can add you without you knowing and sneak back into your room with their maxed out car and fish for pinks....SMH.....(should deff have a confirm button)
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    britt britt Cheeriosbritt britt Cheerios Registered Users 66 Posts
    Not sure what the best answer is but as it works right now I am constantly checking my friends list while racing in regular lobbies and that's turning this game into a job.
  • Options
    That's why your spouse to max the f n car guys. Gosh. Why be a fool and race pinks with a un finish car and think there going to be setting up for the same lobby rating. Your spouse to race max max max max. That's how the game was built. You take the risk of being played like a fool trying to de stress the car. You make a evo run 10s and you bet another pinks and he runs 8.6 that's your fault. Bring guns! Or go home. !
  • Options
    I don't pinks or bet money,
  • Options
    Go big or go home. Why have all these cars then?
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I only have 6 cars. So yes some of my cars are maxed. But a few are turf cars. I race all them in regular lobbies to get better at shifting and launching. I don't pink. But sux to bet a Lil money and get smoked by 2 sometimes 3 sec. Not everyone has 100-200 cars. So we gotta turf with all of our cars not just a select few.
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    I understand. You just have to invest. A lot of us guys invested time. And time is money. We play like it's poker night at the friends