Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5 Million dollar raffle!

I've been selling cars lately and making quite a bit of rrc.. More than I thought I would ever have anyways haha. I've been seeing a lot of people doing these raffles and they seem like a good idea but you really need enough people to enter the raffle, so post on here if you would be interested in buying a raffle ticket for $5. You can buy multiple tickets. To actually do this raffle I would need at least 15 tickets to sell. I will put a max at 25 tickets to be sold. I won't collect the money for the raffle tickets untill 15 tickets are sold, and then I will keep the raffle open for 24 hours or however long it takes for the 15 tickets (or however many sell) in the raffle to be paid for up to 72 hours. If I still do not have at least 15 tickets paid for after 72 hours, I will be refunding the raffle money so please please please only post on this if you will for sure buy a ticket and be able to pay for it within a 2-3 day notice so you don't waist my, or any participants time. Not sure if this will be a total fail or not, but I think buying 5 tickets for $25 and having that good of a chance of winning 5M would be worth it, and buying 1 ticket for $5 and winning 5M for $5 would be awesome. I will write the names on a piece of paper and put them in a bowl, shake them up, and draw from the bowl. Post up on here how many tickets you would like to buy.

Comments

• Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Vouchers are on page 47 btw. I also still have some cars for sale. 1663 Tc gt spec, 1650 no nos subaru wrc, 1668 viper gtsr, a few others
  • Options
    autolifeprautolifepr Registered Users 110 Posts
    Im interest in the tc gtspec lmk the price
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Do you have a Mazda Rx-7? Not the gt spec
  • Options
    LokilloPR RacingLokilloPR Racing Registered Users 2 Posts
    Como puedo recuperar mi cuenta anterior ya que no me sale
  • Options
    How much for the wrc?
  • Options
    Bump for the raffle. $5 for a chance at 5M is a steal!
  • Options
    Haha nooo, I said I need to sell at least 15 tickets :P I'd like to sell more like 18 though, but it looks like nobody is really interested at all haha. Epic fail
  • Options
    I'll give you $8 for the WRC
  • Options
    I'll do $10
  • Options
    jtada718jtada718 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Pretty sure people wouldnt trust this. Not that you're not trustworthy but I wouldn't ever buy one. Whats to say u jus dont pick one of your buddies that bought a ticket and u guys split everything? Just a thought on why no one wants to buy any tickets.