Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Glitched out of my supra?

joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
Im in a turf lobby in my supra. This guy with a camaro challenges me, so I raised to pinks.
He lets the timer run down to 0.0
It's stuck at 0.0 for a good while lol.
So eventually I just closed the app and restarted it to find that my supra is no longer there lol.
I have screenshots for proof. Only two, but it proves my point.
I didn't get the guys name in the camaro :/
But seriously?

Comments

• Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Yeah it's a new hack iv encountered it with money races
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Sucks bro. I know you love your Supras. These glitches and hacks is why I rarely pink anymore. F'd up way to lose your car.
  • Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    This glitch has been out for long time and has never been fix, I have lost millions on this glitch that is y I don't bet anymore
  • Options
    20ii96p.png

2pshh5l.png

2h5p9au.png
  • Options
    The first two show the clear definite fact that the timer hit 0.0 and stayed like that as opposed to starting a race.
    The screenshot of the somehow lost supra was taken immediately after I restarted the app. I waited for the race to start for a good 10 minutes.

For any admins who might potentially (and hopefully) look into this, my ign is rinky dink

Any word or update on this situation would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    This happened to me yesterday, I raised some guy 25k and he let the timer run out and I was stuck on 0.0. I just turned my phone off went back on and had my 25k back.
  • Options
    Well unfortunately, I didn't have my supra back lol.
  • Options
    And still haven't been acknowledge about this.
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    give it time mate hopefully someone does something on that note serious balls pinking a camero that is .1 seconds faster then a supra unless you already knew you had it in the bag :P
  • Options
    STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    Happened to me. I lost my NISMO the same way. I turned in a ticket to CIE the PM FOXX. Foxx got me my NISMO back but it wasn't maxed is was missing the gem paint and the 3-sets of gem/350k rims I bought. So of course I spend a ton of money retuning,repainting and reriming it but ATLEAST I DIDT HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER NISMO.
  • Options
    Sun of RaSun of Ra Registered Users 43 Posts
    This glitch never happened to me until the new update. Now I get that freeze and have to restart every 5-10 races. On my tablet especially.
  • Options
    Go on racing rival. On the main page you'll have your pic at the top left of screen. Click on it and go to your homepage. Your home page will have your driver Liceance and your stats "fastes launch,fastest time,fastest car,wins/losses,win%" if u scroll down to the bottom there is a link to contact customer service. Click on it and send in a brief description of what happened. That's turning in a ticket. CIE won't do anything until u have turned in a ticket.
  • Options
    It's prob gonna take a week or two. There swamped with tickets because of this up date. Now that u have turned in ticket. Send a private message to Foxx and let him know what happened. He has always took care of me before CIE even got back to me.