Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ANDROID

Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
To every IOS user that thinks Android doesn't have problems well we do i can't event get into a lobby without my entire game freezing for the next 5mins, i cannot buy boost because it will be on the loading pop up screen for two mins. just to tell me the purchase didn't go through. i can't even accept a race because the race now button doesn't show up! let me know what you android users are experiencing. so IOS can stop complaining that we have it better. my game don't crash but i cannot join a lobby. this game has turned to crap.

Comments

• DriftorXDriftorX Registered Users 36 Posts
    Well... There are many just like what you have experience the same. Now they added a tap to cancel race when im the one that initailly challenge the player and it just sits there loading until i cancel it.
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    Cie moved iOS to android is my understanding so doesn't that mean iOS will have the same problems as android?
  • DriftorXDriftorX Registered Users 36 Posts
    They didnt move. They are using a unity build system that is cross platform so many many issues will be around but easier for them to work together on platforms with more expansion and such. Better instead of just porting ios app over to android.