Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

My car is there but when i click it racing rivals closes

thomasjkthomasjk Registered Users 3 Posts
i bought a Honda S2000 and i got roughly 60 k in upgrades on it and repaired it, when it was done i tried to click my car to choose it, it closed. i have restarted my phone. logging out and in to game center and the same thing happens.my username is ThomasJKNS.

Comments

• Options
    GuamtankGuamtank Registered Users 21 Posts
    There has been a ton of glitches in this game yu gotta send an email and they will refuse to reimburse yu happened to me 6 times
  • Options
    oh did something like this happen to you? im just wondering if it can be fixed somehow, im wondering if deleting racing rivals and re installing will help i don't know...
  • Options
    Theres nothing yu can do to fix it. This has been a bug for awhile now
  • Options
    lol then people should know this before they start playing that if there is a glitch even if you spent your real life money on it, oh well lifes rough for you, you just lost money. and i mean if they can't fix it, then the developers didn't do a very good job...
  • Options
    Its fine i called apple nd got my real money refunded
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Contact us here: http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support be sure to include your racer name and which car it is and we will check it out. Wait time is a bit long at the moment due to a large volume of tickets and being out for the holidays.