Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

King Killers are looking for determined racers!

NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
King Killers are currently ranked 120 in this turf wars and will be looking for new members to help us in next week turfs***We are looking for people who want to help build a Top 100 crew not people who are only interested in joining an already established Top Team***If u want to help me and my crew grow we need people with 20+ cars and plays a few hours a day***While we want people who participate in every Turf Wars we do not guarantee winning the Turf Car but we have never gotten less then 50 gems***My team members are very respectful and any applicants would need to be respectful as well***I have two co leaders and will not be looking to replace them but we do promote members to elite based on performance***If youre the type of person who wants to be part of a growing teams success and not just an expendable point maker you can hit me up***KING KILLERS is our team name and my ign is ELITE KING KILLER***If u have questions u can pm me*** We will not accept any applications until 24 hours after Turf Wars end***Please add me (ELITE KING KILLER) if u put an app in so I can see how active you are***

Comments

• Options
    albaniaalbania Registered Users 22 Posts
    can i join in you team . im in level 20 and im very active . please ??
  • Options
    JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    I'm looking for anew team too. I'm a lvl67 and have like 23 cars. My average pull is coming up with my new inventory of cars. If you don't like me contributions no hard feelings to kick me out. Just let me know.
  • Options
    Bus3rdBus3rd Registered Users 8 Posts
    Lookin for a team of 7 - 8 racers avg 20k point per turf war... add me up in racing rival and drp me a chat or in here i add u guys up..
    Single racers avg 20k turf points also welcome.
  • Options
    The position will be available tomorrow Monday July 7th so thats when me and my co leads will determine the best fit for our team...we were going to lose two members who wanted to make a team but they have decided to stay so there will be 1 opening...we have 19 very strong members and only need one more
  • Options
    hkswagg38hkswagg38 Registered Users 218 Posts
    honestly 4 days to make 7k points is not a lot to ask of a player. i personally only played maybe a grand total of 12 hrs of turf this weekend while on a family vacation and made over 11k without much effort. i also saw that you made a thread saying you want to start a top 100 team.. going to need more than 7k for that, just friendly advice.

but back on topic...this is a good group of racers, and we are on our way to the top. so if you have a legit issue with the way that things are ran pm the person directly. there is no need to act out for no reason
  • Options
    Thanks for commenting hk and if anyone wants to hear about me as a leader u can ask any member of my team...I try to be fair and nice but also make the teams expectations clear