Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking to buy

I'm looking to buy ctr's -evo 8-BMW z4 - ford gtr mostly stock in tryna save in cash

Comments

• RyanMiller551RyanMiller551 Registered Users 48 Posts
    How much u buyin the evo 8 for
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    I got three evo 8's i would sell. Got two stock ford gtr's for sell. And three civic type r's. What are you offering?
  • JEPOYz1JEPOYz1 Registered Users 125 Posts
    I got civic type r and BMW z4 interested??
  • King AchieKing Achie Registered Users 151 Posts
    Add me my ign is king achie we'll talk prices their
  • JEPOYz1JEPOYz1 Registered Users 125 Posts
    Just added u
  • Hamed_AlowdHamed_Alowd Registered Users 255 Posts
    I have 2 ctr for sale 300k ea
  • AndriyanJAndriyanJ Registered Users 457 Posts
    I hv 1653 and 1661 evo 8, my ign andriyanj
  • sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    I got max evo8 if u interested.. Add me ign sundae2240
  • Lucid FuryyyLucid Furyyy Registered Users 5 Posts
    i got 4 evo 8s