Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Credits to people who give FREE tunes.

evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
Recently i've seen people selling tunes for Evo 8 and i think its only fair that we reward them to those who gave it without asking for anything.
DJChris posted tunes for dummies but he decided to stop for some reason which i think is appropiate.
I got this times during the Tokyo Turf and i think the recent crappy update has something to do with it as i've even heard from a friend that he saw an evo8 go 8.599 but there isnt a SS for it.
Anyway, my conclusion is that DJChris's evo8 tunes works but its the driver itself, all i can say is that the launching plays a HUGE part in getting this times.
fetch?filedataid=2660&type=fullfetch?filedataid=2662&type=fullfetch?filedataid=2661&type=full

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    You can I tap and I get 8.6
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    The setup I posted for this will get 8.5 since they changed everything you can go a few milliseconds faster since they changed the mechanics and for some reason the Android version which took over was faster than the older iOS version. I took down the Tuning For Dummies guide because I had to deal with harsh criticism about the update as if I created it since I moderate the forums so that automatically makes me a developer in the eyes of some players. I no longer wanted to help these kinds of people who bash the game and the moderator team so that's the real reason I took it down..
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i use my tune and the best ive done is 8.633(no cf part) this turf. won over 40 cars in awd, if they didnt cut awd short i would have won more. i lost total of 6 evos. just remember with the evo its all about launch. also ive heard someone do 8.5xx but i still havent seen a screen shot of it. best ive seen so far was 8.625 with winning screen shot.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    since im retiring and trying to sell all my cars. i might as well help everyone who needs help with tunes
  • therealdoodletherealdoodle Registered Users 65 Posts
    I think djchris realized there is money to be made in selling tunes. If people want to give them for free then that is their choice but some people spend hours doing calculations and test runs and who is to say they shouldn't charge for their services? If it was easy nobody would be doing it
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    It really depends on the class and the overall car weight. Sometimes the developers like to throw a curve ball at us. I have sold my personal Turf Wars tuned cars so that others learn the tune and can apply it to other similar cars of the same class. I take the time to calculate the best part to install for every single part, then once that part is figuratively installed, I then calculate the next best available part and so on. Eventually a pattern is learned and you can create a parts install list before doing the calculations. Doing this with a calculator plus pen/looseleaf is extremely time consuming but I know that I will always have them even if my computer was to get wiped out..
  • evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    yea. most of the parts are of the same pattern. but im thinking will detuning and then tuning it again help after this update.
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    Oh yeah, you can definitely get good money from tunes. Even if you don't charge people still want to give donations in some cases so I've found, and there's also those who couldn't care less about the effort you put into them.
    i agree with you nolan. you posted alot of good tunes too. why i started this is because i've seen people selling them and the times are not much different from those who share for free.
    new players will be so eager to buy the tunes and could they even achieve the time is the big question.
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    Yeah, it's mostly how you drive it not the tune you use. Although in some cars a good tune is more critical than others.
  • ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    is it possible that someone can give me a tune for evo 8 really appreciated :)
  • calislimcalislim Registered Users 23 Posts
    Looking for an evolution 8 tune. Mine is OK with little money I have used on parts. So far 244hp. Car is expensive. It will take time. Anyway...any tunes for a civic si. Mine does mid 10 with now gems. I don't like gems. All engine.
    Engine Internals : P1/P2/P2/P2/P3/P1/P3/P3/P2
    Exhaust : P2/P2/P2
    Intake : P3/P2/P3
    Turbo : P1/P3/P3/P3/STOCK/P3
    Nos : Stage2 10lbs Bottle / 120 Shot
    STOCK AXLE/STAGE 2 SUSPENSIONS/FLYWHEEL P1

This are DJChris's tunes so please dont flame of blame anyone if you cant get the times.
    Put some effort in finding the right launch.
  • mostcarmostcar Registered Users 15 Posts
    Have enybody a best tune for Evo VII? Thanks
  • Gkm3Gkm3 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I have plenty off great tunes add me turbom300
  • Gkm3Gkm3 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I have great tune turbom300 or shawneedeleware add me