Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Subaru WRX Sport

Hi in selling my un-wrapped Subaru wrx sport! Please post offers below or add me IGN is same as above! Thanks

Comments

• lee19999lee19999 Registered Users 300 Posts
    will u accept paypal?
  • G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
    Sorry RRC only thanks
  • kcchoy76kcchoy76 Registered Users 4 Posts
    50 usd,ok?
    RRC only I don't have paypal! Thanks
    I never looked it at like that,maybe I shall sort something near future,not really upto date with all this stuff! But thanks I shall look into this
    Yeah I'm not really upto date on all this paypal stuff,thanks tho I will look into doing something like that for future gaming
    Still for sale......
  • Joej317Joej317 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Give you a maxed stella a maxed m3 gt2 and a another r class of your choice
    Still for sale..... No trades RR cash only!!
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    How much you asking?
    Add my IGN which is above,it's 5am over here in uk so will get bk to you when I wake up!! Thanks all for previous offers!
    Still for sale......
    SOLD!!!!!!!!
  • sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    Great guy legit seller thanks
    Great guy,excellent buyer,hope to deal with this guy in future :)