Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Xb wrapped and falcon supercar

I have a 1668 no nos wrapped xb and a 1668 no nos falcon supercar gem paint and white wheels with more parts installing to trade....I don't know what I want for Em just offer low ball trade will be ignored vouchers on page 40

Comments

• Options
    AlvahoeAlvahoe Registered Users 194 Posts
    I'll trade a 1669 z4 & stock stingray for one of them?
  • Options
    gdmfsbgdmfsb Registered Users 344 Posts
    I appreciate the offer but I have a sting and z4 man
  • Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    1656 z28 run 9.0
    1663 Ford GTR detuned to 56 running 8.9
    Plus our choice stock z28 or zr1
  • Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Yea I was just offering either tuned z28 or gtr and gonna throw in a stock one. Hit me up in game were friends well talk we've dealt before
  • Options
    xatdafakxatdafak Registered Users 214 Posts
    Ford gtr and max rami!
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    nismo and ford gtr
  • Options
    gdmfsbgdmfsb Registered Users 344 Posts
    If interested add me in game GDMFSB
  • Options
    Yung WormYung Worm Registered Users 43 Posts
    Max supercharged Stella 1677 for xb ?