Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Band from multiple racing...! HELP

KevinKevin Registered Users 10 Posts
I was band frm multiple racing for sending pinks to my other acct had no clue I can get band for that...! Need admin to review that's what it say...! Anyone knows admin that can unband me because I had no clue what I was doing was wrong...! HELP HELP HELP THANKS

Comments

• Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    My son and I are also in the same boat Kevin. I am guessing since I have one Game Center they are thinking I was transferring cars for my self. When realistically it was simply a misunderstanding. I would hope they will under stand and reconnect our multi player status.
  • Options
    !¡Acura_Integra¡!!¡Acura_Integra¡! Registered Users 22 Posts
    You need to send cie a email of what happen and your Game Center if and game id pictures with that info will more thank likely get you unbanned sooner
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    CIE is the producer of this game .. U have to contact their support team to find out the reason of banding .. U'll find contact us below this page .. Simple try to email them ..
  • Options
    hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    Once you race a certain amount of pink slips in one day, the "system" automatically bans you from multiplayer racing as a precaution. You need to send in a ticket and have them review your ban. Once they see that everything you did was legit they should unban you. You can contact them here: http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
  • Options
    Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I had no idea of this! I'm gonna have to stop doing this now I only did it for campaign money anyways never did it for cars so does it apply for money as well?
  • Options
    NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    I think there's a limit to money as well but you would have to go overkill to get banned for it.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Thanks for the assists guys.
  • Options
    Hayl3yHayl3y Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey sage... Racer name Hayl3y here....I was also banned I believe for this reason, I was sending my cars to friends for transfer due to the need to reset account, it happened mod last week and I have so much in that acct that I cannot get to....gems I paid for and money I earned and cars i paid for and built myself and some won in pinks races....I have sent many emails as have friends on my behalf. My good friend sheangel34 was also banned for this same reason and she was able to get her accct back....I have a new racer name now and hopefully I can have everything transferred to that acct. I enjoy the game and work like to have everything I worked so hard for back....thank you so much in advance
  • Options
    Nothing can be transferred between account. We can give another chance to accounts who were banned for that reason. Moving cars between accounts is not a supported feature nor intended functionality in the game. Also we generally are not going to do something for an account that is not the one contacting us so sending emails on your friends' behalf really isn't helpful. Have them send it themselves.
  • Options
    In sending in regards to my own account. I am the creator and user of hayl3y. I have sent many many emails myself and my friends were only trying to help me in retrieving my account. I understand entirely about transferring not being an intended function of the game. If I may have access to my account back, it wouldn't be an issue. I have since resolved the issues I was having and no longer need to transfer anything. I appreciate your fast response on this thread and hope to be back playing very soon. Do you have any status updates on my pending admin review?
  • Options
    We are working through our tickets as fast as we can. I have no idea where your particular ticket might be unfortunately.
  • Options
    It was submitted long ago when my account was first auto banned. As well as numerous emails and messages. I submitted another one recently but I fear that my first ticket was overlooked or not responded to. If you could just look into account Hayl3y you'll see that chronologically I have been waiting for over a week now when standard response time is 24/48 hours. Thank you so much for responding to me on here and hopefully you can find and resolve this issue for me,
  • Options
    That particular account is permanently banned for using a an exploit to cheat players out of cars.
  • Options
    Demonwarfare1007Demonwarfare1007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi i was wondering what the status is on my account Demonwarfare1007 not sure why my account was banned but it has been for almost a week now and i sent in a ticket but haven't gotton a response. i have a feeling it was for maybe just racing for pink slips too much cause there was a streak where i won alot of civics. Thanks
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    I have been banned also just now for trying to rearrange my garage, sending my cars to my gfs account. She also got banned. Already submitted a ticket about it, how long usually does cie attend to this kinds of instances? Will i get my account back? Or should i just accept that all those sleepless nights and efforts will get dumped that easily by just trying to organize my cars cuz they dont have that feature? My gf and i even got into a fight cuz her account got banned too. Help me recover our accounts.
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Btw my username is macoooh! And my gfs username is thegirlpower. We use diff apple id. Ty
  • Options
    Hi i was wondering what the status is on my account Demonwarfare1007 not sure why my account was banned but it has been for almost a week now and i sent in a ticket but haven't gotton a response. i have a feeling it was for maybe just racing for pink slips too much cause there was a streak where i won alot of civics. Thanks

Based on a quick look that one will probably be re-opened once we get to the email.
  • Options
    macoooh! wrote: »
    I have been banned also just now for trying to rearrange my garage, sending my cars to my gfs account. She also got banned. Already submitted a ticket about it, how long usually does cie attend to this kinds of instances? Will i get my account back? Or should i just accept that all those sleepless nights and efforts will get dumped that easily by just trying to organize my cars cuz they dont have that feature? My gf and i even got into a fight cuz her account got banned too. Help me recover our accounts.

If that is all you were doing then they will get re-opened. We still have just over 1k emails for Rivals (so not including our other 3 games). Depending on where you are in queue it might end up getting answered sometime between today and early next week.
  • Options
    ThegirlpowerThegirlpower Registered Users 23 Posts
    Im macoooh's gf admin, ty for replying. And yes we were just trying to sort his garage cuz he wanted it in order from class d to r. If you will check he left his class r behind to be organize, then class s then class a etc to d. Tyvm plz unbann us. I also have submitted a ticket using this account. My account. Again ty
  • Options
    FUENTES155286FUENTES155286 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi my user name is FUENTES155286 and I was banned also for rearranging my garage,I didn't know there was a PINKSLIP limit, you guys should install automatic arrange ment of ur vehicles. But anyways I was just rearranging my cars with a friend pleae don't ban him too. I love playing this game it's so much fun, I even play at work lol. I bought gems in the past so ova taken a lot of type rs and lost many too so please look into it I wanna play so bad. Also could u change the reward system for tournament because it's unfair because the top ten will usually b the same so they going to always stay up there.Add more free gems so it can help the lower crews. PLEASE look into my situation though I want to play
  • Options
    7moood9997moood999 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Kevin wrote: »
    I was band frm multiple racing for sending pinks to my other acct had no clue I can get band for that...! Need admin to review that's what it say...! Anyone knows admin that can unband me because I had no clue what I was doing was wrong...! HELP HELP HELP THANKS
    ؟؟؟؟؟
  • Options
    7moood9997moood999 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Kevin wrote: »
    ؟؟؟؟؟
    Thweny 502
This discussion has been closed.