Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Turf, Gem & cash cars for sale

So I'm going to do this a little different. I'm selling this lot of 35+ cars mostly GEM Cars and some Turf and cash cars as well. I am looking for either 10M RRC or a mixture of RRC & iTunes. Below is a list of the cars Im selling in this lot, beside it will be details such as cf, gem paint, etc.. PM me in the game The Shanky2 or on here.

TURF
Maxed UN-wrapped COBRA JET
Newest VIPER ACR-X w/ 500 Gem Rims
CIE Top Fool Dragster

Gem Cars
BMW M3 w/ Full CF (Carbon Fiber)
Evo-x w/ Full CF
R34 w/ Full CF & Rims
69 Camaro
Evo-x w/ Full CF
ZR1 w/ 375k Rims
Eclipse
Civic Type-R w/ Full CF
Viper ACR-X
Evo-x w/ Full CF, Gem Paint
BMW m3 w/ Full CF, 375k Rims
Integra w/ Full CF
ZR1
69 Camaro
S2K w/ Full CF & Rims
Evo-x w/ Full CF & Rims
Ford GT w/ Rims
Evo w/ Full Cf

CASH CARS
R35
Maxed Stella
Subaru Coupe w/ Full CF
New Camaro
Syclone (Truck) w/ Rims & Maxed
Maxed Ford GT-R w/ Rims
Maxed Viper GTS
BMW GT2
New Dodge Challenger w/ 375k Rims
BMW Z4 w/ 50k Paint & 375k Rims
Ford F-150
BMW GT2 w/ 50 GEM paint and 375k RIms
300 ZX
Maxed Stella

Comments

• dustinmonroedustinmonroe Registered Users 41 Posts
    How much for maxed stella? or un-wrapped cobra jet? itunes.
  • M15F1TM15F1T Registered Users 51 Posts
    Vouchers bro?
    Interested in all
  • kush4dayskush4days Registered Users 182 Posts
    100% legit no doubt done many deals
  • Martin295Martin295 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Very legit guy
  • PitBull82PitBull82 Registered Users 80 Posts
    I dont post much on here but this ShotGunKid420 Shanky is a real legit and honest dude done deals with him and they always go smooth and quick gud dude here
  • The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the vouches...everyone ive done deals with its always been smooth and easy
  • KooogKooog Registered Users 82 Posts
    I'll take cobra jet eclipse camaro Ctr s2k syclone truck, how much they max?
  • KooogKooog Registered Users 82 Posts
    How much forge lot
  • Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Sale pending to me guys til further notice.
    Buy all yay neh?
    Yes buying all.
    Made deal, Payed itunes and 1m and only received 10 cars, seller has disappeared not answering my messages.
  • The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Peanut racing !00% legit took a while but got deal done