Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling gtr34 and r33 in a bundle biding

alexxxoralexxxor Registered Users 32 Posts
Iam selling the skylines r33+r34
12 hours from now most biding gets it

Comments

• abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
    add me for both abohmzaa
  • leJUDDaryleJUDDary Registered Users 171 Posts
    How much for both?
  • leJUDDaryleJUDDary Registered Users 171 Posts
    Ohh okay. Will keep an eye on this post then. Good luck bro
    1.7 m my bid good luck for me
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    2 mil for me
  • Sn1per1968Sn1per1968 Registered Users 21 Posts
    6mill from me, I'm an admin at racing rivals market. Most people know me and you will not find my name on any suspect list and have never been banned.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Wow 6 mil .. Good luck Bro .. But don't this bidding auction suppose to be more clear like those cars R they maxed or stock ..!!? Any fancy colors or rims ..!!? Any CF addition ..!!?
    I've seen some of his cars in game, nice rides. You go onto some of the trading pages like RRU AND RR and people are paying that for 1 R34 stock, gem cars are through the roof right now thanks to the money bug that's been getting around for the last month. Also people with 2-3 or more acc have a lot of money to spend.
    I've only ever had the one acc since launch day, and it pisses me off when players with multiple accounts flood the market with cash and cars that make it hard for players like us to get anywhere in this game
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Why noone have stock sky r34 for me :c so sad
    me too venom and sorry fox for u after mr sn1per 1968 bid with this price and i think he didnt take the cars too we will not find cars anymore cus sellers looking for the high price he offer and buyers cant pay all these money then what i think deas will be rare