Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cie. Worst customer service n smartphone history.

JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
If u guys have spent money on in game purchases and cnt play the game or have lost money due to cie updates and freezes and glitches. Than contact apple support and tell them everything that is goin on and they will compensate u. They have done it for me and a few others I kno of. And wat is goin to happen if cie dnt get it togather is Apple will eventually get tired of paying out cash to ppl who cnt play this game and shut it dwn it's that simple. I used to love this game. But let's face it. It's not wat it used to b. now hopefully cie gets it togather and fixes this. And starts to reply to emails they get for once. I've been waitin on emails for 3 months. WTF is wrong with that pic. Wow. GOOUCK GUYS.

Comments

• Options
    BF2STEATHBF2STEATH Registered Users, Banned Users 18 Posts
    Cie customer sind unfähig was zu tun nach dem ich Viel Geld und Juwelen für Autos ausgegeben habe War auf einmal mein Mitsubishi lancer Evolution X weg und es wurde bisher nichts gemacht oder erstattet sage nur Betrüger
  • Options
    JDai01JDai01 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's not their fault your outdated phone can't handle this game. Simple as that. :P
  • Options
    95hatch95hatch Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yea I'm fixing to do that cause I didn't get my gems when I purchased them and I emailed them and nothing and I lost 2mil as well
  • Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    If you realised one thing, this is also the most successful game bar for bar in smartphone history, no idea how you could lose this and that, clearly you're a newbie. Not to insult you or anything, but as a twelve year veteran you can just start over this time not spending every dime you get on said game.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Jjay wrote: »
    If u guys have spent money on in game purchases and cnt play the game or have lost money due to cie updates and freezes and glitches. Than contact apple support and tell them everything that is goin on and they will compensate u. They have done it for me and a few others I kno of. And wat is goin to happen if cie dnt get it togather is Apple will eventually get tired of paying out cash to ppl who cnt play this game and shut it dwn it's that simple. I used to love this game. But let's face it. It's not wat it used to b. now hopefully cie gets it togather and fixes this. And starts to reply to emails they get for once. I've been waitin on emails for 3 months. WTF is wrong with that pic. Wow. GOOUCK GUYS.
    This is actually a great suggestion. If people start contacting Apple with their displeasure, maybe Apple will then turn around and put the heat on CIE to get their sh . . . . crap together and fix this game now, not in 2-3 weeks.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    How about we stand behind the company that has provided us with such a great game to play in the first place?? Yes its in a poor state ATM, but if it's down, it can only go up from here. I'm waiting it out.. And I'm sure it'll be worth it. If not, owell, my choice! :-)
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Mud Digger wrote: »
    How about we stand behind the company that has provided us with such a great game to play in the first place?? Yes its in a poor state ATM, but if it's down, it can only go up from here. I'm waiting it out.. And I'm sure it'll be worth it. If not, owell, my choice! :-)
    That's what I'm doing.
  • Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    And for ur information. To the dude that thinks he can see wat phone I have. I've got the 5s. My opinion u cnt get ne better untill a couple months from now when iPhone 6 comes out. And when it does I'll have it. So me smart assss wat the hell do I have.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    thread titles like this make me lol

• Options
    WadeDiazWadeDiaz Registered Users 100 Posts
    thats not true they also have worst customer service in PC games
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    WadeDiaz wrote: »
    thats not true they also have worst customer service in PC games
    AlonzoMourningThinks.gif