Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

LAG , LOW CONNECTION, CRASH

cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
So we get these statements few and far between from the admins that we are woprking on things and they are getting better. I must admit, Sundays turf was awesome with little lag and great times. Monday and the rest of the week rolls around and back to square one. LAGGG, LOW CONNECTION, CANT look through friends list without crashing. IPAD CRASHED AFTER EVERY RACE. You guys take a step forward wih 100 steps back. Its coming to the point where we are workiing on it wont cut it anymore. Launch and noz button doesnt work half the time. People are LOSING their stuff CONSTANTLY and are you guys going to replkace them??????? I THINK NOT........... "The show must go on">Lutz. DNF is prevalent. Guys there better be something done for the players or some sort of incentive for us to stay here. We are tired of the same song and dance everyday. Something solid would be a lot better. WHY do we have to live with this game as is for 3 WEEKS til the next update and bug fix? Is that fair to your community that has been feeding your families?

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    are you saying that we have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before this issue gets fix? i played turf this week but not like i use to. i played maybe 2 hours every day instead of my normal 6-8 hours daily. i didnt use alot of gem boost and played smart. i understand that alot of members are frustrated about this and i see lots of good players quit due to this issue.
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Yes , FOXX stated yesterday that we get another update in 2 weeks with bug fixes etc and then every 3 weeks after that.
  • Roel2377Roel2377 Registered Users 154 Posts
    SMH this is getting crazy
  • RedneckRedneck Registered Users 2 Posts
    I want to know when they are going to give back all the money that disappered. I'm down over a mil in disappering money
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Like Lutz said..."race at your own risk" They don't care and not gonna do anything about it Sad to say but the truth hurts
  • mooseknucklemooseknuckle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nice post cagedbull. I cant even free race in a reg lobby nevermind pink in a turf right now. returns for our losses would be nice, It would be a waste until they fix this mess. Im ready to delete and forget this nightmare.
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Sunday was ok. Yesterday was awful. I don't even want to think about what it is today.
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    "The show must go on" Yup, another mind boggling turf tomorrow to look forward too with the same crap as every day since update!!! Will it EVER END or do we have to END our playing?? Seriously??? I've lost too much cash cars and gems to think of turf tomorrow to possibly lose more!!!
  • Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Im getting "server has cancelled this race"........... Come on people. Whatever you're doing on the back end to try and fix this isn't working what the game is still running.
  • Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I keep getting a 'can't live race due to a poor connection, searching for a better signal'. I'm on wifi. My signal strength meter says my signal is plenty strong.
  • evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    Most of the people i know are experiencing the same issue. You'll never walk alone LOL
  • Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Appalling is all i have to say about the state of the game today.
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    Wtf is this !! Every time when I joined room after 30 sec got slow connection bar
  • FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ok, so this confirms it wasn't only me, I kept getting that low connection bar. I don't know how this game keeps getting more unstable!
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    I am thinking that they are working on the majority of servers on these days without turf, which is making the servers they have left open for the people that want to play unstable and laggy…..again no word from cie about any of this so these are just my thoughts.
  • Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    I just find it funny with as shitty as everything is right now they r gunna make sure turf still goes on so they can take our money for gems an whatever n so we can play this game that sucks right now forget fixing the game just make sure it runs just good enough so turf works so they don't miss out on that money never seen a company that is so money hungry n when they give u an answer it's usually them telling u in a nice way sry but we don't care
  • greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts

Please fix this low connection error. It's "BUG"ing me
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    This game is just a complete joke right now. And it has gotten worse everyday since the update first came out. Now I can't even race most of the time because it won't let me accept a challenge or make a challenge. It just times out with the buttons greyed out and then just freezes like that. Then I have to reboot and try again. And if somehow I do get to race, it kicks me out right after the race is over and I have no idea if I even got paid for my perfect shifts. lol But CIE already got my gems for an M3 for turf so I guess they have the last laugh. Stupid me . . . .
  • greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    We can't complain too much cause the fact that this game is 100% free to the players. I just feel bad to whomever dumps money into it just to have this happen. Hope it is fixed soon.
  • hatueyhatuey Registered Users 1 Posts
    I get it too.
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Me too Speed too slow