Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

There once was an awesome game......

AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
There once was a game by CIE Truly loved by you and by me, An update was done that was meant to impress, But all it that it caused was major distress. I'm just a noob with dreams of success, But this update has caused us all to regress If the truth were to be told and CIE were to be bold They would take our obsession down a different road Just roll it back till you fill in the cracks And watch how we all stop the attacks You Devs are the best, so show us and the rest, That CIE can master the test

Comments

• Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    lol suckening
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    What a time lol
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    Lol good rhyming
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    We'll said my friend.
  • 2FAST4MYSELF2FAST4MYSELF Registered Users 307 Posts
    very nice. well done
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    Roll back they won't Android is the new cash cow Go to a volt Bite that volt your toast now
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Honestly ^^^ alot of the bs is because of android. Ever since they started testing for droid its just been gettin worse and worse sorry to break it to u droid users. U dont know wat it was like before u guys came so yes most of these issues r due to u guys
  • hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    File a charge back with your bank if they're not compensating you for the money you spent... easy as that...
  • xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    Im on android and havent had one single problem! Bahahahaha
  • AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    This was meant to add some levity to the situation we are all experiencing, iOS OR Android. I guess trying to keep things upbeat while they sort all this out will still create discord.
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    I can't race live
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    im using an old school rotary phone and my connection is better than ios and android. i won 100mil and 10 cars so far
  • XavierXavier Registered Users 150 Posts
    This game sucks now