Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

go Germany

protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
Germany five Brazil 0, what a great way to win boys

Comments

• hkswagg38hkswagg38 Registered Users 218 Posts
    4 goals in 6 mins...crazy
  • GabrielGabriel Registered Users 29 Posts
    they won because brazil was missing they're best players so it became unorganized
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    I'm going for Argentina. They're versing Netherlands tomorrow morning.

Because when they were versing Belgium, my brother was like "Who's going to win the World Cup", and the first country to come to mind was Argentina, and then Argentina beat Belgium.

Australia vs Netherlands was a close game if I recall correctly, and Argentina is better than the Australian squad.

It's going to be a Germany vs Argentina final.
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    Argentina, Messi will prove to be a challenge for Germany, interesting to see what happens.
    Yeah m8.
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    PMA is now a soccer expert. Smh.
  • FamousGilbertFamousGilbert Registered Users 69 Posts
    I did nazi that coming.
    1320 legends for life!

• King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Argentina wins the final. And yeah what James said about the EPL is spot on.
    Monday morning 5am AEST, Germany vs Argentina.

Go ARGENTINA
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    You won't see an Argentine wins
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    I don't follow either Countries but I DO love Football so I am going to watch the final and the Brazil match also.

Looking forward to Germany winning. :D
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Lol, what a goal to seal the deal eh? :D

I put money on Germany to win the WC from the start and I predicted them to beat Argentina 1-0 in the final.

Wish I put money on the final too. :D