Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

it's getting worse!

gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
Well..looks like instead of fixing the issues your making them worse..great job cie!

Comments

• RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yeah, it's a nightmare. Installation of parts are completing and then resetting. The game crashes or locks up all the time. Um ...
  • gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    Just about everything that can go wrong is.lol..turf wars coming up aswell..its an absolute mess and we are are getting no reassurances what so ever.
  • RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yeah, I've only been playing for a week or so. But I think I have to give it away, for the time being and see how it goes. I guess back to Clash and others I play.
  • 668BGWILLZ668BGWILLZ Registered Users 21 Posts
    Is anyone haveing connection problems
  • gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    Yea connection issues are a big problem for many even on fast wifi..I've only been playing the game about a month..it's really frustrating cos when it's working it's a great game but we have already lost a lot of members cos of this
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Well..looks like instead of fixing the issues your making them worse..great job cie!

What were you thinking?

michael-jordan-lol.gif
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    It's only gunna get worest since the update isn't out yet. There working on the game while we play. They need the band width to fix the game. This has happen before a year ago. The orange bar anit nuffin new
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts

get used to it.

• DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    The most hilarious thing is, If they disabled the video replays it would be playable i my opionion. I know all my problems stem from when the video's are loading or switching. What a lame arse waist of bandwidth that feature is anyway. Turn them off! and the whole game will run better. But who am I, I only been gaming for since my 386sx25, with a 1200 baud modem. There are no skilled programers in this world anymore, they don't believe in code optimization. Slap it together and throw a sticker on it.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    dont pink during turf wars. just free race. dont gem boost. until everything is resolve just practice. not alot of people are turfing this week because of all these issue. orange bar of death, cant get in a lobby, losing money, crashing, etc.
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    aznryda1 wrote: »
    dont pink during turf wars. just free race. dont gem boost. until everything is resolve just practice. not alot of people are turfing this week because of all these issue. orange bar of death, cant get in a lobby, losing money, crashing, etc.
    Yup I agree 100%. Until this game is fixed and playable again, people should stop putting money in CIE's pocket.
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    yes I am running on iPhone 4s and she is really bad. Lost some mills and can't even get a race in to transfer cars. It has been confirmed that the next update will be a lot better for us tho.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    People need to relax. All issues will be fixed. It's summer time. Go outside and enjoy the sun for a moment. Take the girl friend and go skinny dipping also picnic! The game will still be here and running a lot better.